Community > Posts By > KommyKnocker

no photo
Sun 02/21/10 05:20 AM

Iwas that my post that opened the door star traveller? I'm actuall still dealing with that very same thing.. first girlfriend.. 10 year relationship from 18 til 3 months ago.. very sucky feelings going through me every single day! Total blows.frustrated

Six and a half for me, but yeah same situation.

If I can share what's helped me lately; focus on little things that you have control over and throw yourself into them.

Thanks bud.. yeah i'm doin just that still damned hard though. Some days are fine and i'm all positive and feeling good about myself tham BAM!! feeling like crap out of nowhere.

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:29 PM
single

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:45 AM

Its not easy,, but its better that the person is honest enough to walk away than for them to continue to lead their partner on.

I can understand that but in my case She never communicated any discontent to me. Then said she was leaving and i asked if there was someone else or if anything was going on and she said no. Turned out there was. looking back i can see where i went wrong. but she was soo very cowardly to do it like that.

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:38 AM
Iwas that my post that opened the door star traveller? I'm actuall still dealing with that very same thing.. first girlfriend.. 10 year relationship from 18 til 3 months ago.. very sucky feelings going through me every single day! Total blows.frustrated

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:17 AM
Could be anything from childhood. About good times with your family or friends. I know alot of people will struggle to pick just one. Mines would be My ex fiance meeting me at the door when we were house sitting for her parents.She was in a dressing gown that i just knew held something fantastic underneath. She'd cooked me a lovely meal with some nice wine. She'd gotten a card and on written on it was "i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I makes me so excited xxx" and she'd left a lovely lipstick imprint on it that was the perfect shape of her lips.
Like i said we aren't together anymore but that still makes me feel fantastic when I think of it.:heart: blushing

Who is up next?

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 07:56 AM
Yeah welcome dude. :smile: i totally dig waffles anyhow. laugh

no photo
Fri 02/05/10 06:55 AM
Seems more trouble than its worth i guess.. i shant bother.:tongue:

no photo
Thu 02/04/10 01:38 PM

I booked my flight to mexico!! lol i'm gonna live off of chicken, ice cold beers and tortillas.. oh and some sweet kisses!! laugh

If you ever do get this way, you can stay here at my place. Don't expect much. I is po' white trailer trash.

I also live just a couple miles from the border and can show you the real Mexico. Not just the tourist traps.

You would be very welcome.

Cool man i'll bear that in mind. cheers.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:31 AM
ahhhhh soooooooo!.. wow that does kinda look like a could be calling you an *******.. not the case miagi:smile:

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 08:27 AM
thaks.. i'll hold off til then

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:58 AM

you make me wish i had 3 hands!! lol

Work with what you got, two hands and yo mouth!drinker pitchfork

Superb! you dirty dawg you.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:54 AM
you make me wish i had 3 hands!! lol

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:54 AM
Hey am i allowed to put a link to something like myspace? I've some music a buddy and i made up on there and would post a link so anyone could find it and listen. someone let me know thanks.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:47 AM
i would totally dig seeing an american girl.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:41 AM
I used to smoke a lot of pot and would find boredom came very easily.. i gave it up and now i'm hardly ever bored.. coffee is good for it though i find. probably the act of going and making it i guess.

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:32 AM
very well said. i can hardly wait for the change. :smile:

no photo
Tue 02/02/10 07:26 AM
I booked my flight to mexico!! lol i'm gonna live off of chicken, ice cold beers and tortillas.. oh and some sweet kisses!! laugh

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 02:08 PM
good question plastic.. it would seem society does kind of instill that need for a hierarchy to be set in place. Even if its unintentional. :tongue:

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 01:58 PM
I have no clue man.. both incredible in the clinch. Lets see what coleman brings to the table though huh. I'll be moving on to some bjj shortly as well hopefully.

no photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:19 AM
yeah pain tolerance is pretty good but still.. clashing shins hard is gonna really blow!

Previous 1 3