Community > Posts By > Simplejust

Simplejust's photo
Wed 03/22/17 07:19 AM
Thanks to everyone for the response. I got an answer.
My relation in not focused on only white men,but I was just curious after reading many quotes about blacks.
I consider everyone equal

Simplejust's photo
Wed 03/22/17 07:10 AM
Everyone is fit for someone my friend :slight_smile:

thanks

Simplejust's photo
Wed 03/22/17 07:10 AM
No

why

Simplejust's photo
Wed 03/22/17 12:53 AM
This profile doesn't do you a lot of good.

The lead shot is confuseing are they the same person, twin, or even dressed alike sibling. Enlarge and crop the smiling one and add others showing interests wearing different tasteful outfits.

Sad because you look like a
Cute girl and at least going for a career I would focus on "young adult professional with traditional values".

Don't waste profile real estate preaching to trolls that you just delete and or ignore.

If you like travel show where you have travelled so it doesn't sound like pay for a bride.

Mention at least three specific hobbies, interests, or skills.
Example I collect (-----) for decorating my (-----). I am pretty good at (----) but some day I will (-----) . Trick is to give someone an opening for a question
advice, or compliment in a reply.

Good Luck. Welcome to Mingle land.

thanks

Simplejust's photo
Tue 03/21/17 01:18 PM
one man's meat is another man's poison

Simplejust's photo
Tue 03/21/17 01:00 PM
Topic: why don't most white men like black girls

It's not just a white and black thing. Most people have preferences in what they want in a partner. And certain turn ones they are searching for.

OK,I like your response .thx

Simplejust's photo
Tue 03/21/17 12:58 PM
Young lady! You should try to hang out with more positive people. Individuals that uplift you. The colour of a persons skin will not make you happy. Depending on your motives it may only last momentarily. You are young ... You have the whole world out there to discover. Try not to set yourself up to have your spirit trampled on. Women have a lot to offer this world and you are included as women. Black women or women of colour are no different from any other women. You all want the same thing and that is a good person. So ignore the negative comments history tells otherwise. People that watch a great deal of television come up with what they learn..... Fake information and rubbish.

Thanks

Simplejust's photo
Tue 03/21/17 11:15 AM
just asking

Simplejust's photo
Tue 03/21/17 10:45 AM
Nothing special but I asked just to get different views.(just curious anyway)

Simplejust's photo
Tue 03/21/17 10:43 AM
I don't care whether white or black.I just need someone we can get along with well

Simplejust's photo
Tue 03/21/17 10:11 AM
Its my dream and nothing else Will make me live happily than getting engaged to a trustworthy an faithful man