Community > Posts By > Tizzabelle

Tizzabelle's photo
Wed 01/13/10 03:30 PM
Bwahahahaha, that's so wrong! lol

Tizzabelle's photo
Mon 01/11/10 04:28 PM
I'm cold and I'm hungry...and I need to do laundry.
Exciting aren't I?!

Tizzabelle's photo
Mon 01/11/10 04:25 PM
-I just met my biological father a few years ago...I now know where a lot of my awesomeness comes from. ;) (no offense to my mom of course)

-My birthday is on Veterans Day (11-11-78) so I always had the day off from school...that pretty much ruled.

-I was married for 11 years and my husband left me for my online "friend" that neither of us had ever met before. (No, they didn't end up together...they never even met. lol)

My life FTW! haha

Tizzabelle's photo
Mon 01/11/10 04:21 PM
Music. Listen to some sad music, have a good cry if you need to, let it all out. Dance around the house like an idiot, it'll be fun and you'll get some exercise which will help you to feel better. Then there's the good ole "call and friend and whine" method that usually works. lol

Music, a good book, a long soak in the tub...anything to get you to think of something else other than what's bothering you at the moment.

That's my 2 cents worth anyhow. lol

Tizzabelle's photo
Mon 01/11/10 04:17 PM
Looks good I say! :)

Tizzabelle's photo
Mon 01/11/10 10:46 AM
I've thought about doing the same thing. The community college here offers some night classes a couple times a week, but I just keep putting it off. Like you said, it's relatively inexpensive too, so that's a major plus when you've got a family. I'm not sure that I'd get as much out of an at home class as I would a hands on class, but that's just me. Maybe try and talk to some people that have taken a similar class and see if they got anything out of it. I'm sure you'll figure something out! :)