Community > Posts By > MidnightRider09

MidnightRider09's photo
Fri 08/20/10 04:25 AM

I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over six months now but my best friend's ex girlfriend has been starting to talk to me. They've been split up for over a year so they have no feelings for each other whatsoever.. But we've started out just talking all friendly. But then weird things would happen. I would text her something and she would just happen to send me the same exact thing at the same exact time... On multiple occasions. They were just little things that were just weird coincidences. But then I realized that her and I are EXACTLY alike. And I mean EXACTLY. I would say she is the female duplicate version of me. And after talking for the past couple weeks, I'm really starting to fall hard for her. Like my feelings just keep growing stronger and I seriously don't know what to do. I've NEVER been put in this position before and to be completely honest, it kind of scares me. What should I do???

What should you do? Stop "talking" to your BF's ex-girls and focus on what you have "at home". Regardless if they've been split x-amount of time, that is a line you should not cross.

Not to mention disrespecting your gf.

P.S. Those "feelings" you have are probably LUST! lol

Well as I just stated above, I'm not disrespecting my girlfriend. Her and I allowed each other to flirt with other people while we are away from each other but only so long as we do not physically do anything sexual. Therefor I have not done anything to disrespect her since she said it was fine. But yes, I do agree with you... It is probably just lust.

MidnightRider09's photo
Thu 08/19/10 06:09 PM
I guess I left out a little information. My girlfriend and I are currently living in separate cities for the next few months since she has a conference with her school/work (She's in medical school). So we made the rules that we are aloud to flirt with other people but not go any further than that... Which is why I was allowing myself to text her. Just want to make that part clear. But yeah, I know the whole guy rule about dating friend's ex's and would never want to put a girl between myself and my very good friend. Maybe it's just the lack of physically being with my girlfriend for a little while that is making me feel this way. I really do love my girlfriend and I would NEVER cheat on ANYONE. I've been cheated on before in the past and know just what it feels like, so therefor I'd never put another person through that situation. I guess maybe I've already made up my mind then... Stick with my current girlfriend. Afterall, she's there for the long run.... The other girl wouldn't be.

MidnightRider09's photo
Thu 08/19/10 04:46 AM
I've been in a relationship with my girlfriend for over six months now but my best friend's ex girlfriend has been starting to talk to me. They've been split up for over a year so they have no feelings for each other whatsoever.. But we've started out just talking all friendly. But then weird things would happen. I would text her something and she would just happen to send me the same exact thing at the same exact time... On multiple occasions. They were just little things that were just weird coincidences. But then I realized that her and I are EXACTLY alike. And I mean EXACTLY. I would say she is the female duplicate version of me. And after talking for the past couple weeks, I'm really starting to fall hard for her. Like my feelings just keep growing stronger and I seriously don't know what to do. I've NEVER been put in this position before and to be completely honest, it kind of scares me. What should I do???

MidnightRider09's photo
Tue 08/17/10 09:57 PM

он смешной! laugh

?

It means "he's funny" in Russian.

MidnightRider09's photo
Tue 08/17/10 02:58 PM
Thanks! You're funny too.

MidnightRider09's photo
Mon 08/16/10 01:34 PM
Your profile looks really good. I like your tats, they're pretty tight. Soon you're going to have to change your "Do you have children" section to yes though. Ha. Hope you enjoy motherhood!

MidnightRider09's photo
Mon 08/16/10 01:29 PM
Hey, thank you guys! I made my account a long time ago but never logged onto it so I'm just now filling out my profile and all that. So thank you for the feedback and compliments.

MidnightRider09's photo
Mon 08/16/10 12:58 AM
Seems to like tats

MidnightRider09's photo
Mon 08/16/10 12:32 AM
I'm feeling kind of off today. Would you like to turn me on?

MidnightRider09's photo
Mon 08/16/10 12:20 AM
Just wondering what everyone thought of my profile...
Figured it'd be a good thing to know what others thought... And also a good conversation starter. Get to know people, etc. So... What do you think? Anything you'd like to see more or less of on my profile?

MidnightRider09's photo
Tue 08/10/10 01:59 AM
I live in Salem now, but as of the end of October I'll be living back in Portland.

MidnightRider09's photo
Thu 01/21/10 12:31 AM
Parent

MidnightRider09's photo
Sun 01/17/10 01:11 PM
Thank you to all of you for your prayers and support. It really means a lot to me, and I appreciate it greatly.

MidnightRider09's photo
Sat 01/16/10 03:35 AM
UPDATE: I just now got back home from the hospital after being there for almost 48 hours straight... She didn't make it.... Died earlier this morning. The doctors said she was brain dead by then and there was no way she would ever be able to come out of it. So they "pulled the plug", as they put it, to her life support and the entire family just stayed with her in the room holding her and being with each other for her final few hours. Then she quietly went away. She's in a much better place now.

MidnightRider09's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:57 PM
Thank you. I am going to go to the hospital tonight with my family to be there with her. Will keep you updated when I get back.

MidnightRider09's photo
Thu 01/14/10 12:44 PM
My aunt who has had Lupus, a type of cancer, just had a heart attack last night and died last night. Luckily the medics were able to revive her but now she is in a medically induced coma... Which at this point is the only thing keeping her alive. They say she might not live for more than another twelve hours or so. She was like a second mother to me. She taught me how to swim when I was a kid, she picked me up every day after school in elementary. She would take me out and do fun things on little "auntie dates" she would call them. She's a really strong woman and has made it through a lot, I just hope she can make it through this. She has two kids she'd be leaving behind, one 14 and the other 9.

I'm just asking that you keep it in your prayers that she makes it through this so she can be back with her kids and family. Please.

Thank you.

MidnightRider09's photo
Wed 01/13/10 12:18 AM
:) I try!

MidnightRider09's photo
Tue 01/12/10 11:47 PM
Haha. Yep I'm 19.
As for you.... Beautiful.

MidnightRider09's photo
Tue 01/12/10 11:37 PM
Female

MidnightRider09's photo
Tue 01/12/10 11:01 PM
Nice. I lived in Salem/Keizer all my life until I graduated high school from South Salem High and now I live in Portland as a freshman at Portland State University. So far I like it here but I sometimes miss it back in Salem where it's more peaceful and less congested.

Previous 1