Community > Posts By > KittyKat22

KittyKat22's photo
Thu 12/13/07 08:13 PM
Haha, that's how my Father-In-Law is, he is keeping his faith strong and jokes about it! He really helps out others, he tries to make them feel better when he's having treatments! He loves to joke around with the nurses! We know most of them by name! They are becoming family! It's a hard thing to deal with, but everyone finds something good about it!

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 12/12/07 08:37 PM
Edited by KittyKat22 on Wed 12/12/07 08:39 PM
Just thought I'd come in and give a report on my Father-In-Law
seems the doctor made it clear that they won't be able to cure him. Things aren't going so well for him, he is always tried due to the Chemotherapy, so he mainly sleeps all day! He is keeping his faith strong, we are going to see another doctor soon, about him getting Raditation Therapy also! We are all very concerned we are trying to make this a great Christmas for him! From the way they Mother-In-Law speaks, she feels this just might be his last Christmas with us! I truly hope not! I hope all is going well with all others!
God Bless & Merry Christmas!

KittyKat22's photo
Thu 11/29/07 08:50 PM
What do you call a bleach blonde standing on her head???

Answer:

A burnette with bad breathe

KittyKat22's photo
Thu 11/29/07 08:47 PM
What do you call a blonde standing between two nuns?

Answer:
Two tight ends and one wide receiver

KittyKat22's photo
Thu 11/29/07 04:34 PM
I can't give out the address, it's against the rules! I am sorry but I will write him and let him know that you all say Hi and wish him the best of luck and a safe return!

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 11/28/07 07:04 PM
Guess What??? I heard from Soldier the other day... :) He sent me a letter.. :) I'm so happy :)
Just thought I'd let everyone know he's doing ok.. :)
Talk to you people later.. :)

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:40 PM
WOO HOO, the L salute been a while since I've seen someone get that :)

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:37 PM

<---- needs to plug the holes sinkin his boat so it'll float

LOL what's wrong? Your boat doesn't want to float?? That's bad..

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:33 PM
Yuppers, doesn't have to be a one-nighter.. it can be an all the time, just whatever floats your boat.. :)

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:29 PM
No strings attached here, unless I'm wanting to get kinky!!!!

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:09 PM
I had cervical cancer before my husband and I got married, it went away in Feb of 2003. My father-in-law is dealing with Lung Cancer again, this is the second yr of dealing with all the pain and going through Chemo again. This time they aren't giving him both treatments. My adopted mother has cancer, but they can't figure out where. My husbands Uncle just found out also that he has lung cancer. They told us this today, both sides of our family has alot of problems with cancer. We've both lost alot of family members to due things. So far it seems that cancer right now it the worst thing, we are having to deal with. I look as my father-in-law as my hero, he's going on strong, but his body is very weak. He never got over the first treatment. He has already been in the hosptial once since he started his treatments. Last yr, he spent almost 2 weeks, they were talking about putting him on life support to keep him going. This time he signed papers saying if he wasn't going to make it, to not bother. We are really upset, but we will honor his wishes. We don't want him to suffer, we love him very much, my husband and I also have health issues, I have alot of stress due to the fact I'm worried about everyone. So the stress is becoming a really big health issure for me. I just thought I'd come in here to talk about what's going on. I get to were sometimes I think I won't be able to handle it anymore, then something good happens, and then something horrible does. I end up right back where I started.
Anyways, I'll let everyone go.. I hope all goes well with those who's family members have cancer..
Love and Prayers to you all!!!

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:58 PM
Don't cry OneGoofyDame
There's no need to cry... Be happy for him, he's doing what he feels is right! You shouldn't cry but have faith in him, that he will return home a hero to his country.. I hope all goes well, my friend!

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 05:54 PM
Well since this is a group about depression..
I just thought I'd pop in here.. I've tried killing myself before.. It's not the answer, I was found thank God, so I was saved just in time. It took several hours for the doctors to get me back. Here I am today, trying to help out others. I use to have a group for people who were depressed, I also had a rape support group. They both really helped alot of people out. I think just talking about what's going on in your life makes things seem alot more less complicated. :)
Anyways guess I'll leave ya'll alone for now with my babbling

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 11/27/07 03:51 PM
What Do you call a man who works as hard as a woman?

GAY

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:04 PM
LOL Ok.. well i'm gonna go to bed now LOL
talk to you all later :)
Good night.. save me some drinks LOL

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 11/21/07 10:00 PM
I'm not emo am I????
Like any of us have a life girl LOL
We are all boring LOL except in here right now LOL
HMm i'm not sure i want a drink now anthony.. i'm scared... u try it first lilly

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:58 PM
it's what???
you lost me.. LOL
I hate this crap.. LOL I've been away from the internet for too long LOL

anyways, it won't be fair if lillydink and i get booted too.. come on we did nothing wrong...

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:55 PM
what is emo??
sorry i'm interenet stupid LOL
anyways anthony where r my nachos and drink come on?? I"m staying up now..

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:53 PM
well i was gonna leave now i'm not.. i never teased him.. i tried giving him advice.. i thought it was good advice..
anyways.. look anthonly left him alone now.. can't we just let it go???
I mean come on what if people who didn't say anything bad get banned because of it?? Cuz I didn't and Lillydink didn't either.. some others didn't either.. what will happen if they ban us for what happened? That's not fair..
You can't say THEY, some of us weren't teasing him.. in fact some of us were trying to help..

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 11/21/07 09:50 PM
that's what i'm saying, that was stuff i said LOL oh well.. Good night Anthony :) Sweet dreams.. e-mail me later.. :)
Good night Lillydink :)
Be good to Anthony now.. :) LOL
TTYL

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25