Community > Posts By > KittyKat22

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:29 AM
Thank you ladywolf :)

Its nice to have a place to just chat and chill :)

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:27 AM
LOL I take it that laugh meant it gets boring huh?

Thank you Mikey :)

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:25 AM
No, I don't wanna go back to writting those stories.. by pick up I mean people to chat with.. Nothing else, I am only looking for friends to chat with and hang out.. :)
I don't do anything else lol :)

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:09 AM
Thank you very much, I use to write sex stories on here when I first started a bunch of my friends had a forum going and it was crazy... but I stopped doing that, it was getting too wild.. lol :)
It was fun through esp. when ppl would just randomly jump in.. :)

I miss JSH but I am hoping that things pick up soon and take off like it did on JSH

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:05 AM
Thank you, Hi to u too ;0
How are you doing this morning?

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:04 AM
I see things haven't changed that much on here really, its still pretty boring and hard to start a convo... lol

:) Thank you though... I hope it doesn't stay boring for too long

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:03 AM
Welcome and have fun :)

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 08:02 AM
Well I was apart of JustSayHi.com
but I am back and everything has changed its crazy.. I'm looking for friends only to hang and chat with online or off... :)
So just give me a shout wanna know more? Then just ask don't be afraid I don't bite.........hard

KittyKat22's photo
Sat 07/25/09 07:59 AM
OMG, I know two women that are soooo freaking vain it is destroying their marriage and they don't even care.... Like one, just got a tummy tuck and she was already skinny now she's gonna get a boob job too... The other just spent 20k on a freaking car after her husband bought her a new car.... Its freaking crazy.... how vain some women are, but I also know men the same way... My husband is vain but nothing major

KittyKat22's photo
Fri 01/18/08 07:18 PM
Hello Everyone!

No I wasn't offened, I just thought I'd clear that up! I have tried to kill myself before so that's why I won't go through with it EVER again! Plus one time I didn't mean to but I did take an overdose on sleeping pills I was young and stupid.. I didn't mean to, but I took too many and by the time I got to the hospital and the doctors and nurses kept trying to stick that hose down my nose and throat I punched and kicked a nurse in the face and was consider dead but I suddenly woke up asked for a drink and they gave me that charcoal junk and I was fine. So I know what it's like to deal with depression, I've seen doctors before but when your poor and I MEAN POOR!!! You can't see a doctor and get the help you need around here! I can't even see a doctor about getting birthcontrol because I can't afford 15 to see her! I am disabled also which makes things a littler harder trying to get disability, in fact CBS just did a investigation on WV and they are refusing people because they are told to, so ya know it's hard trying to do anything. My husband is disable also, he's worse off then me, but what can you do when you have no money and can't work... You can't get help anymore... Anyways, I use to have a support group a long time ago for rape and molested victims it was a great site until it happened to me... Which was bad.. I kinda fell apart from the group and I don't talk much about it, I'm over it.. It just still stays in your mind no matter what happens... :)
Anyways just wanted to come in and see how everyone was doing, I didn't mean to jump from subject to subject like that.. I'm gonna go!! TTYL

I hope everyone is doing ok... Your all in my PRAYERS!!!!

KittyKat22's photo
Thu 01/17/08 07:40 AM
Edited by KittyKat22 on Thu 01/17/08 07:44 AM
I just wanted to clear up something, I said I think about death and cutting. I'm not going to do anything. Everyone thinks about stuff. I have no need to do it, esp. killing myself... I have a wonderful marriage, and my dog and family needs me. I'm not going to do anything. I have serve depression, and I'm bi-polar which doesn't help, yeah I agree I think depression is my main problem, but I have to get the weight back off, in order to break being depressed, last yr I lost alot of weight, slipped up gained a little back and never tried again. All I need is encouragement again. Ya know? Sorry I didn't mean to freak anyone out, I promise not do cut or try to kill myself. It's all good... :)

P.S. I'm poor I can't afford to see a doctor. Around here if you don't have money you stay sick. That's how it goes. Anyways just wanted to try and clear the suicide thing up and the cutting. I'm not going back to thoses days just feel it lately. Also I am doing better today. SO FAR!!

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:55 PM

Amoxicilin Clavinate and devroxin? (I unno if the second one is right.) But i know i've taken them both before and neither of them helped at all. Is a tonsilectomy painful post-surgery?

I was my tonsils removed when I was 16, best thing that ever happened to me... I had the same problem... Nothing seemed to work no matter what my doctor did.. You'll be better off getting them removed.. I actually didn't have any problems with pain after the first day, once they were removed I will admit I was in major pain. Come the next day and for a few weeks just avoid anything with tomatoes, anything with acid mainly esp. orange juice... Stay away from Chicken Noodle soup, sounds nasty but it will get caught in the holes and you'll gag... Just a word of warning LOL I hope all goes well for you.. :)

KittyKat22's photo
Wed 01/16/08 07:39 PM
Ok, so I mainly am coming in here to do so major venting... I have problems with depression, but who doesn't any more right? Joking about my weight didn't bother me, I'm not extremely over weight, but I am overweight! I've gotten to the point lately that I feel guilty when I eat. I eat twice a day, whatever I make for breakfast and whatever I eat for supper... I had a small bowl of Romen Noodles, two tuna sandwhiches(Nothing but tuna, bread and mayo) and 3 chili dogs for supper... That's what I"ve had to eat today, and I feel so guilty for eating it. My mother-in-law was over this evening, and a few days ago she said something and it about broke my heart. Due to the fact that I already feel that way, I don't want to say what she said, I know she didn't mean it to hurt me but OMG did it... I've been so depressed lately, I'm scared anymore. I don't know what to do, I need help. I need encouragement, not jokes. I can't take being overweight, I can't even think about having a baby until I lose weight... Come May will make 5 yrs that I've been married.. I'm getting to be like I use to a long time ago, thinking about death all the time anymore. Or Cutting, which I did to relieve stress, now I just don't know... I found a great diet but I couldn't take eating plain popcorn anymore... It's a great diet, filling no calories or anything... My mother-in-law said maybe I should go back to eating popcorn again.. That was horrible.. I hated it, but yeah it did work.. I'm tried of everything and everyone.. I can't stop thinking about my weight.. I feel guilt every time I think about food... WHAT THE H*LL IS WRONG WITH ME!!!!!!!!!!! I've never been this way... I can't take this bulls*it anymore....

KittyKat22's photo
Tue 12/18/07 07:21 PM
I'm sorry to hear that! Anymore I see so many people with Cancer I've gotten use to it! Lost a few family members to cancer too! I'm sorry to hear about your dad! I hope you'll be okay this Holiday Season!

You take careIrishMOM

KittyKat22's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:57 PM

That makes no sense...you want a woman under you then?

Cause you are the one advertising for a woman for an intimate encounter...

Well I could switch over to my account if that would make you fell better. I just found it easier to use my wifes seeings how she was already signed in!

KittyKat22's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:54 PM

What freakin age do you live in.This is 2007.Obviousely I dont agree with what your post said.noway

You don't have to agree with me, I'm not responsible for the goverment taking GOD out of everything. Nor will I stand Idly by while they try to put a woman over me.....

KittyKat22's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:42 PM
That made no sense whatsoever! It had nothing to do with what I posted! Also, I will not vote for a woman, for women aren't over men! Men are over women! I didn't ask my Dad to post I don't have to! I'm married!
Plus, I look at it as to each their own! Your bi, gay, different religion cool with me! I'm not going to try and change someone! I just wanted other Christians views on what I posted!

KittyKat22's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:34 PM
For those who know what I am talking about do you feel the way I do?

Here are two Great REASONS why Hillary Clinton shouldn't be president!!!!!!

1.)
1st. Timothy Chapter 2 VS. 12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence!

2.)
Gen. Chapter 3 VS. 16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over THEE!

KittyKat22's photo
Fri 12/14/07 02:33 PM
Here are two Great REASONS why Hillary Clinton shouldn't be president!!!!!!

1.)
1st. Timothy Chapter 2 VS. 12
But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence!

2.)
Gen. Chapter 3 VS. 16
Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over THEE!

KittyKat22's photo
Fri 12/14/07 09:17 AM
Thank you! Yeah Humor really helps out alot and knowing you will beat it! You always need faith! It's hard sometimes, but always remember as long as your there you can help out! Joke and remember the good times, don't dwell!
God Bless All!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25