Community > Posts By > LoriZ

LoriZ's photo
Mon 10/08/07 02:09 AM
i beat and easter egg because i'm good in bed

too funny

LoriZ's photo
Thu 09/27/07 06:48 AM
i don't know what kind of test you took, but there is more to being a woman than being a body. and if you are talking about babies, it might be that god has a baby out there for you, but you are going to have to adopt it and love it instead of giving birth to it. there is a plan for everything, really there is. childbirth is not your only purpose on this planet. Loving, being a good friend, nurturing those around you, finding children to love that other people just threw out like trash, that is your purpose.
I can understand being upset and let down, but as women we are strong, we support the whole world, and we have more purpose than you could ever imagine

LoriZ's photo
Tue 09/25/07 05:18 AM
well good morning caamken, how the heck did I miss you? Nice pic

LoriZ's photo
Tue 09/25/07 05:12 AM
good morning everyone,whats going on? are we all too tired to say anything but good morning? well I had a good weekend, really good weeken blushing
how about the rest of you?

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/24/07 04:24 AM
I have the same problem, every guy i go out with asks me "how high are those heels?" I give up trying to be shorter than the guys I date. It appears the average guy out there is about 5foot 10 I'm closer to 5 foot 8, i like to wear heels and I don't care if I am a tall or taller anymore, I got over it. Its like the weight thing, I used to not want to date heavier guys, but I'm finding out the heavier guys are nicer to me LOL

LoriZ's photo
Sun 09/23/07 04:02 PM
wow does that guy have a problem...i'm not a guy, but thats a very different job. be proud of what you do...he was a jerk

LoriZ's photo
Wed 09/12/07 12:24 AM
I had the exact same thing, only this one claimed to be a business man who did business in canada the uk and the us. I never did figure out what he really was, but when he asked if he could send me flowers (we never even met) called me his angel and told me he loved me after chatting on IM for a couple days, I got really suspicious. Funny this one was a 45 year old businessman. hmmmmmm

LoriZ's photo
Tue 09/11/07 04:38 AM
I was a home care nurse then, and I was at a patients house. I remember watching the whole thing with the older couple. As soon as it happened my pager went off, and it was my office, telling us all to get out of the field. They cancelled all non-essential visits for the day. I remember my first thought was "this was no accident". We watched for awhile, all the way until the second tower fell, I left the house and my next thought was gas up the car and get the kids. My older son was 18 and my younger was still in high school. I was sure this was an act of war, and I panicke thinking about my sons being drafted or something.
I went back to the office, made sure there was no further instructions and then spent the rest of the day, at home, with my boys watching it all unfold.
I guess maybe feeling helpless.

LoriZ's photo
Tue 09/11/07 04:28 AM
If you watch that thing all the way through, pay attention to the eyes, you will notice that all of those women have the exact same shaped eyes. Its almost like a movie star beauty formula. except for marilyn monroe, all of those women have the same facial features. Its amazing how similar they all are. I wonder if there is some kind of study out there that relates facial features to perceived beauty.
I love that, its really cool
Lori

LoriZ's photo
Tue 09/11/07 04:22 AM
I used to believe in soul mates, and I thought I was married to mine for 24 years, amazing how quickly that can change..soul mate one day....walking out the door the next. I guess there was only one sould involved.

LoriZ's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:50 PM
wait a minute, you asked someone to marry you and you don't even have her phone number? or did I miss something here?

LoriZ's photo
Tue 09/04/07 05:48 PM
Doing homework and getting more frustrated by the minute

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 05:40 AM
kater, i've been dying to hear the gorey details, doooo tell

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:45 AM
joshy, the show we are doing is comedy sci-fi, right up your alley. I'll send you my email you can send some of your stuff there

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:41 AM
lol greyhound, that's a given LOL

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:39 AM
hillfolk, you always talk about how you love your job, time to go to nursing school kiddo, doesn't take that long, and you would love it even more, and the money is much much better

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:37 AM
summer colds

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:33 AM
wait you aren't that far....

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:32 AM
you know joshy we work with a lot of people online and over the phone and stuff email me your info i'll give it to the guy I work with maybe we could use you for the t.v show

LoriZ's photo
Mon 09/03/07 03:24 AM
joshy,
I didin't know you were a sci-fi writer. I write with a writing team for nightflight films. We are just getting ready to start filming a t.v. show for local cable called midnight sci-fi theater, we are going to show old movies and we have a cast and crew for movie breaks, really cool characters. I just finished a horror movie as well. Its just a hobby for me and with school and work, i'm busy but I try to get my writing done on a timely schedule...try being the operative term

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15