Community > Posts By > two4mirth

two4mirth's photo
Tue 04/18/17 12:32 PM
I would appreciate input from you 35ish - 55ish year old women on my profile, and what I might do to improve it. Many thanks for taking the time.

two4mirth's photo
Tue 04/18/17 03:02 AM
As the title says, I paid for your premium level of service, yet the real estate of the page still has a high percentage of advertising. Sorry, but this makes your service look less like a legitimate business, and like more of a scam. If you hope to have your customers resubscribe, I suggest you address this issue.

two4mirth's photo
Mon 04/17/17 01:27 PM
You look good, but a profile with no interests is not interesting. Also, if you quit smoking right now, you can say you're a non smoker, and you will certainly get a lot more attention.

Best of luck!

two4mirth's photo
Sat 04/15/17 03:44 PM
Nationality does matter tremendously in terms of logistics. I went through the immigration process myself back in the early '90s, and even then it was complicated, time consuming, expensive, and stressful. It all worked out, but don't fool yourself into thinking it will be easy. Yes, love can and will prevail, but you better be darn sure it's love before you start submitting applications.

two4mirth's photo
Sun 04/09/17 04:31 AM
Encourage her to go and have a great time. It's all about trust, and if you don't offer it, you shouldn't expect it from her in return.

two4mirth's photo
Sun 04/02/17 05:23 AM
Yes, I'm a believer, and glad you have the light in your life too. I'd ask to meet you if there were not so many miles between. Blessings and grace.

two4mirth's photo
Sat 04/01/17 02:41 PM
Nice. You look great, don't worry about what some jerks write to you.

Hang in there!