Community > Posts By > Casper91878

Casper91878's photo
Mon 07/22/19 02:49 PM
never mind found it and able to change. My bad

Casper91878's photo
Mon 07/22/19 02:47 PM
what if I relocated, moved from where I originally signed up as? On the mobile app doesn't allow to change location at all.

Casper91878's photo
Fri 03/31/17 10:00 PM
Edited by Casper91878 on Fri 03/31/17 10:00 PM

I'll pass. Thanks

:\ hum...

Casper91878's photo
Fri 03/31/17 09:58 PM

watch out for the dog s**t

We who walk barefoot wouldn't step in such because we are more aware of our surrounding. ^^

Casper91878's photo
Fri 03/31/17 06:05 PM
Just curious I know there are a lot of Barefoot walkers in other states and countries. Don't seem like there are a lot of us in Southern California. Also I don't see there's a topic on here yet, although I apologize if I created a duplicated post on here. Hope to find some fellows barefoot people on here if possible or anyone is curious about start being one as well. Thank you.

Casper91878's photo
Fri 03/31/17 05:56 PM

if you dont know them a BIG NAH
but if you are going to do that, do one thing first
have that person post a pic of themself holding a piece of paper with some word or phrase you choose
like the name of the state they live in on the paper
at least then you will know you actually have the person in the pic and not some scammer trying to get you off site
but you really are better off to take the time to talk to someone on the site for a time and not to rush off site to talk to them

This is good and most of them would get really upset and make you feeling like you are the bad one here. Don't fall for it, walk away and you will find someone real some day.

Casper91878's photo
Fri 03/31/17 05:54 PM
Mingle provided all sources of communication tools here for free and which we really don't need to use any one of the personal tools we have to communicate. I would say if one couldn't come here and get to know you and plan to meet in person, then don't waste time and just report them. So far I have got numerous messages that in same format to ask personal email, or skype. Also to be safe get yourself a google number so you don't have to give your personal number if you think you don't want to miss out any opportunities. Sometime you might able to get a lucky one that is real instead of scam but so far I can tell 100% as all the one I gave skype, phone number or the dating email I got for scammers turned out all asking for money because they are not at the location as they posted on their profile and want to come back to meet or they are cam girl wants you to rate their cam. They really need to come up some new stories to make this more fun I think. :P

Casper91878's photo
Fri 03/31/17 05:47 PM
If you want to give email just go get a new email mainly for this, which you would find after few message exchanged they would start telling you story about they are not in the country and need money to come back and meet you. Yes they would chat with you for days before this happen, which made you started to think they are real, but 100% of them aren't and I have my personal experience with that. Money sent and they are gone. Sad but true and there are way too many of those people out there. I would say it is like 1 to 100 as 1 real to 100 fake...

Casper91878's photo
Thu 03/30/17 01:23 PM
it works for now if one logged on through the Web app on the phone and come back to the app...that what I did and works so far...but please fix the bug quick

Casper91878's photo
Thu 03/30/17 01:21 PM
I logged on to mingle2 from the Web app then I came back in the app and location has changed.

Casper91878's photo
Thu 03/30/17 01:20 PM
I logged on to mingle2 from the Web app and then come back to the app here and the location changed.

Casper91878's photo
Thu 03/30/17 11:12 AM
I have the same issue and it wouldn't change my search even after I added filter