Community > Posts By > shamrock06

shamrock06's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:10 PM
She wants to be with me more it seems. And im not offened by that. Just the past few months has been weird every girl I have talked to has not compared to my ex. And I always seemed to think of her. I broke up with her last april and for some reason I just do not want to let go.

shamrock06's photo
Sun 11/18/07 01:03 PM
I broke up with her because i couldnt trust her....But since i have broken up with her shes realizing that i was right for her. I would only go back to her if she moved back to RI because where she lives is a 7 hour drive from me. and thats to much

shamrock06's photo
Sun 11/18/07 12:47 PM
Sooo my ex is a senior in high school but she moved to NY and im in RI.....Her senior class is taking a trip to Boston so I decided that I wanted to meet her for a few. So i did. I havent seen her is so long and the secoond we saw eachother we just smiled and gave eachother such big hugs and a kiss. She might come back to RI for college but i told her i dont want to take her away from her friends because she has some close friends in NY. I had a trust issue with her when we were together. btw we were together for 2 years. We just miss eachother. What does everyone think?? I really wanna get back with her but right now its so difficult especially since her mom hates me.

Seeing her for just that half hour made me so happy and i miss so much about her.

shamrock06's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:20 AM
Txsgal she knew him a little but not well and he liked her and he got into her head. The other thing is when this all first happened she cheated on him.,.....WITH ME because she said she wanted to get back with me. I think her problem is she doesnt like to be alone.

shamrock06's photo
Wed 08/15/07 08:16 AM
For the first year and few months I could trust her...Being friends for now might be better. But I think she knows she messed up...Her family use to love me. I could go on vacation with her, I could sleep at her house even with her mom home. Helll we slept in the same bed. Now her new BF nobody likes. And I think she now realizes she made a mistake of hurting me although I broke up with her. Hell during our first year together there electric went out at there apartment since it was unpaid and me being the nice guy to her family I put it in my name. But Im a bad person now to her family.

shamrock06's photo
Tue 08/14/07 10:56 PM
I think time apart for a while then I could trust her...I couldnt trust her because we went on a break (one time within the first year) and she got with one of my so called friends.

shamrock06's photo
Tue 08/14/07 10:52 PM
Well her family now hates me...They never knew anything that went on so it always made me look like the bad guy when I got mad at her. But she still is more then welcome in my family...My mom wanted to talk to her tonight so when she called me i gave the phone to my mom and they chatted for a bit. But she supposedly is happy with this new rebound...But now they are 9 hours apart. I really think time apart is good now but who knows what will happen in the future

shamrock06's photo
Tue 08/14/07 10:45 PM
So to make a long story short I was with my ex girlfriend for two years and I broke up with her because I couldnt trust her...I had my reasons. So a few weeks after we broke up she instantly got a new bf...wow can you say rebound? She just recently moved with her mom to NY and she use to live in RI near me. Well shes called me 4 times just today and a few the past few days. Everytime we hang up she says she loves me. She also said she didnt want what happened to us to happen. I didnt want to break up but I just had to so I wouldnt get hurt again. But she keeps telling me she misses me and just wanted to hear my voice. Clearly she still has feelings for me. When we were together I felt like part of her family and I think she misses that. I dont know what to do...we have been through so much together and I would be lying if i said i didnt love her.

girls=confusing