definitely fried

sweet or sour

alida34's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:09 AM
LOL....right

left or right

alida34's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:05 AM
Kinda new here so I hope this goes down well........

Rules are simple and it's an easy game. I'll start by giving two choices, ya have to choose one and respond with two choices for the next person

Metal or pop

alida34's photo
Sat 12/22/07 10:00 AM
Hey!!! I'm here

drinker

alida34's photo
Tue 12/18/07 08:17 AM
....."Phew, narrow escape huh", James replied with sheer relief. Alida looked up at him, a look of pure astonishment on her face at the man who just saved them both from an untimely death. "What was that thing", Alida asked, still a little out of breath and still a bit shaky from the ordeal. "I have no idea, but whatever it was, I hope we don't cross paths with it ever again", James said while looking back at the sealed up trees. Although the Suns were shining brightly on them, dark thoughts raced through their minds while still embracing each other thightly. James let go of Alida and took her hand in his, holding it ever more thightly. When they turned around, they both gasped in total awe. Right before them, a new world seemed to unfold......

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:35 PM
...They started down the narrow path and found themselves almost gliding over the it. They could hear birds singing, leaves softly rustling by the gentle wind, the waterfall far up ahead. Ripe, luscious fruit of all kinds hung from the trees, waiting to be picked....

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:23 PM
...Still fascinated by the surroundings, she looked up at him with a confused smile and shrugged her shoulders. "This is all so beautiful and unreal, I wouldn't know where to start". Just then, a pure white rabbit jumped out of the bush right ahead of the small cobbled path. It came sitting right in front of them with its paws folded to the front. "Welcome to the Real Paradise. My name is Gollum and if you like I'll take you on a little tour". Amused, she looked back at James......

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:10 PM
lol.....thanks girl!!!

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 11:01 PM
......where they were. The sky was a spectacular mixture of orange, purple and blue, of gold and silver, all mixed together to form a beautiful sight, almost blinding them. And sure enough, here comes the dragon again, swooping over their heads, letting out a shrill cry, calling for his mate. Fragrant flowers of all colours and shapes surrounded them, their heads uplifted to the two suns, drinking in the warmth, bathing in it.

Far away, the mountains are gleaming with fresh fallen snow, a mountain stream running down slowly to form a beautiful waterfall.....

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 10:19 PM
....."Your wish is my command me lord" (LOL)......Hestitantly she took his hand again and they moved towards the exit.....

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:46 PM
(You in a hurry baby)?

........Blushing, she said: "Thank you, but you know, this is your last chance. I can still go back. If we leave here now, I'm never letting you go again".......

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:43 PM
No don't let him cry. At six months he can't get spoiled, he still needs your closeness and comfort. He longs for your security. If you don't, there'll come a time when you wish he was that small again. Hold him in your arms for a long as possible, I don't mean that literally okay? LOL

My daughter's almost three and I tell you, sometimes I wish she was still that small. I just want to protect her from the outside world for as long as I can. Bringing up a child alone is one of the most difficult tasks for a single parent. You're constantly questioning yourself.

I sincerely wish you luck....flowerforyou

alida34's photo
Sun 12/16/07 08:34 PM
"Oh yeah, the bags", she exclaimed a little embarrassed. "Sorry, I'm not thinking straight, it was a long trip". So many thoughts raced through her mind and she was thinking: "Now that he saw what I really look like, does he still want us to go on"?......

Previous 1 3 4 5