Community > Posts By > originalsparky

originalsparky's photo
Thu 02/11/10 02:00 PM

You can buy that ring on overstock for less then $200, which is worth the return present in most cases.:banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork :banana: pitchfork

Thank you that's very helpful!

originalsparky's photo
Thu 02/11/10 12:18 PM
thank you for your $0.02 are you broke now?

originalsparky's photo
Thu 02/11/10 12:13 PM
OMG! I've finally found my soul mates.

originalsparky's photo
Thu 02/11/10 12:01 PM
Im just stirring up trouble. but you are cracking me up

originalsparky's photo
Thu 02/11/10 11:59 AM
no not from me. devil

originalsparky's photo
Thu 02/11/10 11:49 AM

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:14 PM
Thank you.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:10 PM
exactly. my son is in therapy. and by my daughter do you mean the one my other post was about? he's not her dad. my other daughter, his daughter doesnt like him.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:06 PM
my kids are 20, 16,15. the two youngest I have to remind to brush their teeth. no it never stops. xanax helps me sooooo much.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 10:01 PM
thank you. He's paranoid fanatic. he doesnt go to one specific church. Ive suggested it. my oppinion is dad needs counseling. serious psyciatric counseling. on both the issues of my son and his paranioa. it is that bad!

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:53 PM
what Im most worried about at this time is if his dad does take his own life. my son will blame himself. no matter how much of a jerk he can be a boy needs his father.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:51 PM
he's 16

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:51 PM
are there any parents on here who have lost a child to SIDS? I have plenty of people around me. but none that know what I've been through. I also have a daughter who tried to commit suicide in 2007. She survived but she was down for so long, it took over a year for her to recover. I could use a friend who has been through what I have. someone who understands why after 22 years I still cry on my frist daughters birthday or the day she died.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:45 PM
I just found out a few days ago that my son is Bi and that he has had an "encounter" with another boy. I'm handling it ok. I think. Making sure he's protected. etc. letting him know I love him as he is. but his father is another story. he is acting like its the end of the world. he has mentioned suicide (the father) and never has he mentioned killing himself before. He's acting very strange around our son, we are divorced, and his mood tonight when he dropped off my sons backpack was very diturbing to me. I need advice not on how to handle my son. but his father. his behavior is upsetting my boy. Did I mention his Dad is over the top religious? not a good religious. fanatic.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:38 PM
bottom line is its illegal. tell him to get a second job. there are alternatives. maybe drug couseling? like AA. thats a hard one. and yes the cops will arrest him. But he needs to find a way out of that life style or he'll end up in jail eventually. Im sorry you have to go through this. Im am in a similar situation, although my son isnt selling yet, that I know of, I know its coming soon. hes also done something even more disturbing but I dont want to get into that here.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:36 PM
bottom line is its illegal. tell him to get a second job. there are alternatives. maybe drug couseling? like AA. thats a hard one. and yes the cops will arrest him. But he needs to find a way out of that life style or he'll end up in jail eventually. Im sorry you have to go through this. Im am in a similar situation, although my son isnt selling yet, that I know of, I know its coming soon. hes also done something even more disturbing but I dont want to get into that here.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:26 PM
oh and congrats on the new grandbaby. Im still waiting for one.

originalsparky's photo
Tue 01/26/10 09:25 PM
men are jerks, but not all. tell her to focus on her precious kids and let her father come around. tell her not to stress about him she did nothing wrong. she can still achieve her dreams, altought it will be a little harder know. many women have done it. all you can do is just be there for her and let her know shes loved, which Im sure you are doing, you sound like a good mom.