Community > Posts By > ome317

ome317's photo
Sat 04/15/17 03:52 PM
I don't know anybody named fun but he seems pretty evasive good luck.

ome317's photo
Sat 04/15/17 03:24 PM
Back in elementary school we did a research of what our names meant and to this day I thought it was cool but now I think it's depressing also it had a funny one to but the cool yet depressing one was "single burning sword in a field" or something like that. But I would change mine to Jack it was the name I grew up admiring I don't know why I had a dog I named Jack and my imaginary friend was named jack when the dog ran away. Oh ya the funny one was something about about cow.

ome317's photo
Sat 04/15/17 03:16 PM

C*nt, b**ch, or sl*t.. i like hearing them
ohh... and I like saying them... We're a match!smitten

What's my name?

Slim Shady!

ome317's photo
Sat 04/15/17 03:06 PM

good looking is not always a plus

Very true.
However , if the both ugly and beautiful ones have equal potential of betrayal or cheating , you'd better choose the good looking ones to "mate" . :smile:

Are we talking about zoo animals lmao

ome317's photo
Sat 04/15/17 02:56 PM
just want to get to the end of thread as fast as I can without my phone freaking out only reason for comment

ome317's photo
Sat 04/15/17 01:05 PM
You read this thread long enuff it sounds like moris code

ome317's photo
Sat 04/15/17 10:45 AM
So ted talks are very intriguing for me they get me thinking and I think it's cool that we have made it to space but we haven't even fully explored the depths of the ocean or the fact that human nature can be changed do to small actions he'll they even taught me that if you tie your shoes a certain way you can get the bow to stop being lopsided. Just things like that is what makes me feel passionate.

ome317's photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:33 PM
Not picky at all I see :joy: It's alright your trying to find a life partner it's better than settling with someone not good for you.

ome317's photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:29 PM
I think a lot of us do :cry:

ome317's photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:23 PM
Korn

ome317's photo
Fri 04/14/17 09:20 PM
bed most likely

ome317's photo
Fri 04/14/17 03:27 PM
I do an intense work out and enjoy the feeling afterwards it makes me feel on top of the world and I forget about the stuff I have been stressing about.

ome317's photo
Thu 04/13/17 08:27 PM
this topic is wrong on so many levels lmao

ome317's photo
Thu 04/13/17 04:28 PM

I do not go out of my way to interact with exes but I will be civil to any of them.. When the relationships ended I was always one to talk it out and get it all out there... When it was over it was over..
This is what matters the most in that whole story The rest was just stuff that happened in the past and you are taking care of it rather than letting it be a problem.

ome317's photo
Thu 04/13/17 03:48 PM
Alright this topic hit me hard and kind of makes me angry at the same time so I'll try to stay calm so I went on a date with this girl and she started to ignore me afterwards all good I just told her thank you for the date I feel ignored and went on my way. Afterwards she got back with her ex and now I know why I was ignored. After all this I started talking to an old elementary school friend that I had pretended to date back in elementary school. So we got to talking and I told her that the last girl I went on a date with was still obsessed with her ex then she starts talking to her ex on Facebook right in front of me just to prove they are friends which I was ok with but now they are still doing it witch tells me I should step out of the picture. I'm just saying if you want to Tobe friends with your ex that's cool but keep them more more than an arm lengths distance or just an aquantance.

ome317's photo
Thu 04/13/17 02:18 PM
I myself pay the bill I would feel like an arse if I asked you out and said ya let's split the bill

ome317's photo
Thu 04/13/17 07:22 AM

it sucks when you see this guy that is a sexual pig get with this beautiful woman and you just have to sit back and watch it burn or blossom.

If the beautiful woman enjoys being with the alleged "pig", then what is the problem?

Mostly because he got her by being a pig. In a way I'm a pig myself but that stuff is mostly internalized. I don't go up to women and ask them out with the sole intention of getting laid. I just find it irritating that they can get someone while I'm getting ran in circles with a girl. Also true I did say it's it's a new thing I guess brothels were a thing back then

If the woman doesn't see it as a problem, then she doesn't have a problem.
The woman has every right to do what she believes is best for her.

I never said the woman was in the wrong it's a guilty disappointment in myself

ome317's photo
Thu 04/13/17 05:14 AM
it sucks when you see this guy that is a sexual pig get with this beautiful woman and you just have to sit back and watch it burn or blossom.

If the beautiful woman enjoys being with the alleged "pig", then what is the problem?

Mostly because he got her by being a pig. In a way I'm a pig myself but that stuff is mostly internalized. I don't go up to women and ask them out with the sole intention of getting laid. I just find it irritating that they can get someone while I'm getting ran in circles with a girl. Also true I did say it's it's a new thing I guess brothels were a thing back then

ome317's photo
Thu 04/13/17 04:20 AM
Not shure who you're calling gay but this hasn't just been stuff I've seen online. My brothers friends threw a rainbow party and girls actually showed up. I guess I'm dumb for actually listening to my mom and saying sex should just be kept in the bedroom till she's ready to hear about it.

ome317's photo
Wed 04/12/17 10:39 PM
So I understand that with all this stuff happening in our society sex is more open and talked about. Honestly now a days it seems like it's turned all the guys into sex fiends if you will. Every time I see a girls profile say I'm not just going to F you so don't send that dtf bull it makes my stomach turn. I feel like they might be the ones ruining the fact that I might be able to talk to this person and see if we get along. It's goten so bad that I don't want to send messages anymore. Also I'm tired of seeing girls profiles saying don't talk to me on here I don't use it friend me on some other sight. Well now that I got that off of my chest is being a sexual pig kind of alluring for girls? Because I could message 10 girls about their profiles or anything in general and get 0 messages in return. I mean I've been on a lot of different sights and have the same problem. Call me old fashioned or whatever but it sucks when you see this guy that is a sexual pig get with this beautiful woman and you just have to sit back and watch it burn or blossom.