Community > Posts By > ome317

ome317's photo
Tue 05/02/17 01:02 PM
Tell your story with hate don't hate because of the story. It will make you bitter and overwhelming to be around. If I'm wrong let me know.

ome317's photo
Tue 05/02/17 12:25 PM
Hey man this was something I just needed to get off my chest. I appreciated all of the nice things people had to say. I never said my issues were more or less important than someone else's. I'm sorry if I offended you. But if you want to talk about it man I'm willing to listen. I'm sure everyone on here wouldn't mind hearing your story. We all have our own crosses to bear. My Grandma died of blood cancer on my birthday which is coming up pretty soon. So she's been on my mind a lot lately that's why I've been down in the dumps. If you're looking for a fight I'm not interested. But if you just want your story told I'm all ears. Every one is hurting some more than others.

ome317's photo
Tue 05/02/17 11:03 AM
Regal

ome317's photo
Tue 05/02/17 09:23 AM
This isn't where I parked my car.

ome317's photo
Tue 05/02/17 07:20 AM
You found my insecurity what are you going to do with it?

ome317's photo
Mon 05/01/17 04:19 PM
Powerful

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 11:10 PM
I volunteered to be a moderator for this website.
That's the last time that I'll volunteer for anything. :tongue:

You are not in the wrong man keep doing what you're doing.

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 10:49 PM
if you were to send a note to that person you seek what would you say?

I'm sorry I'm broken in more ways than one. I'm doing my best to keep them from making it worse. I hope when we meet we will understand each other even when we fight. I don't want loud fights I want you to scold me in the privacy of our room to not upset our children. I want you to know I'll do my best to treat you the way you want me to. P.S. I have a temper that not a lot can handle but it can be tamed.

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 09:13 PM
The site thinks you need to widen your horizons.

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 01:45 PM
I think that's called an STD

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 01:13 PM
I figured I would stop by and see what this was all about since I misread the title twice as child abortion. But I think you should do what makes you happy in this situation your child doesn't know the responsibility of having another child but if it would make you happy that she's happy then go for it. Just don't ignore your own feelings just to make her happy.

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 11:06 AM
It depresses me sometimes but then again it makes me laugh at times

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 10:19 AM
Sour Patch Kids "Bryce Vine"

ome317's photo
Sat 04/29/17 06:11 AM
I know why you are single .. it is sooooo very obvious biggrin

Couldn't this be crucial information for someone on a dating sight. Why not tell them? So they can work on it. Just a thought. Unless it's something they can't control then that's their problem.

ome317's photo
Fri 04/28/17 04:15 PM

Have you ever gone out in the middle of an empty field and screamed your head off to blow off steam.

ome317's photo
Thu 04/27/17 06:14 PM
Until Then "Prozak"

ome317's photo
Thu 04/27/17 04:46 PM

Friends are people that you can goof off with weather it's your aunts funeral that you didn't like or a classroom. They will be there to cheer you up. They are for having the petty fights with and still being best buds afterwards. They are for picking you up when you feel down they don't bash you unless it's in the name of the game and it's for fun.

Hi ome, you got some good friends there... some friends will laugh first before picking you up... and you do the same. That's what friends are for.
thanks ome flowerforyou

They are with you through thick and thin. I guess I'm more talking about a best friend.

A friend will help you move the body. A best friend will sit with you in jail and say "Wasn't that fun?" (not so original but I like it)
thanks again ome flowerforyou

The reason I didn't say those things is because he wouldnt do either one of those things. That is what my brother is for.

ome317's photo
Thu 04/27/17 04:20 PM
They are with you through thick and thin. I guess I'm more talking about a best friend.

ome317's photo
Thu 04/27/17 04:16 PM
Friends are people that you can goof off with weather it's your aunts funeral that you didn't like or a classroom. They will be there to cheer you up. They are for having the petty fights with and still being best buds afterwards. They are for picking you up when you feel down they don't bash you unless it's in the name of the game and it's for fun.

ome317's photo
Wed 04/26/17 10:34 PM
Forest Whitiker "Brother Ali"
Whatever comes up comes out
We don't put our hands over our mouth