Community > Posts By > ome317

ome317's photo
Sat 05/27/17 01:56 PM
I see where women are coming from I try and give you something to talk about when I send a message. It's just we can't read minds if we have a different view on what your interests are and, we some how make you mad we don't want to risk that. I agree that if your the first to message you need to help the person in keeping the conversation rolling. Also in turn Hi or hey can be seen as they just want to see if your interested in them. Then just say Hi back and if they have something they want to talk about they will bring it up if they don't ignore them their boring conversationalists any way. If they are the first to message it means they are a little bit comfortable with keeping a conversation going. It just matters who's writing it though. I see it as if someone walks up to you in person and says Hi they don't know you, they just want to start a conversation without coming out with assumptions and making you mad. I don't like saying hi though, on here because you took the time to fill out your profile and I'm willing to see if we have the same opinion on subjects if we don't then I'll see if something else would be better to talk about but right as soon as I differ on a subject most women stop talking to me. Which I don't mind just remember your partner isn't going to agree with everything. We are all human and fights happen.

ome317's photo
Mon 05/22/17 06:04 PM
In My Zone "Ritzz"

ome317's photo
Mon 05/22/17 05:29 PM
Paint It Black "The Rolling Stones"

ome317's photo
Sat 05/20/17 08:42 PM
I need to go to bed before I screw more stuff up. Why can't I lie?

ome317's photo
Sat 05/20/17 08:38 PM
Why are you interested in cougars can guys be cougars too?

ome317's photo
Sat 05/20/17 04:05 PM
Sorry I hear all about my age at work and at home I'm just kind of tired of hearing about it. Just because I'm young doesn't mean I'm superman or sociable or any other fantasy you have about young people. I swear if I say I'm tired people act like I just lied to them. I do agree us younger lads do have more energy and can tend to do more than older people but it's different for each individual just like anything else.

ome317's photo
Sat 05/20/17 03:41 PM
Ok I'm a little angry at this post but I would like for you to go into more depth why do you feel this way. I'm always told my age means I should be out there chatting up girls and being all over the place when I'm trying to get my life started. I also go to a college where there is about five girls. I go to the gym but I'm also socially awkward which is an awkward word to spell. I alsokwardlso could say the same thing about you why don't you get out there and chat I hear sewing classes is a good way to get to them.

ome317's photo
Sat 05/20/17 03:30 PM
As far as interests go, mostly I like things that are calm and peaceful. Three things I enjoy and are loud - rock concerts. Thunderstorms. Fireworks displays. I love Independence Day/4th of July and can't get enough fireworks. A couple of times, in recent years, I made sure I was as close as possible I could be to watch fireworks. It's one of the best displays in western United States.

Have you ever watched 4th of July from the top of a mountain it's amazing. I got to watch my whole state shoot up in fireworks. I also like watching them near a still lake it's like watching two firework displays at once.

ome317's photo
Fri 05/19/17 07:47 PM
how about will you marry me? this one always make me speechless and puzzledslaphead

That would grab some attention and scare them off.

ome317's photo
Fri 05/19/17 07:37 PM
That just sent chills up my spine, there will be no mum calling today lol. You too soulmate.

ome317's photo
Fri 05/19/17 07:24 PM
How are you soulmate.:wave: Honestly I'm not sure how you want to be addressed. Would you prefer your full username? Is it alright that I shortened it?

ome317's photo
Fri 05/19/17 07:14 PM
I feel like I need someone to talk to about nothing if that makes any sense.

ome317's photo
Fri 05/19/17 04:37 PM
Say hey "Michael Franti and Spear head"

ome317's photo
Fri 05/19/17 03:41 PM
Every Day "Buddy Holly" This always seems to pop up when I'm feeling hopeless

ome317's photo
Thu 05/18/17 01:09 PM
Spades, Clubs, Diamonds "Aer" that's it for me today

ome317's photo
Thu 05/18/17 12:28 PM
Strong As An OAK "Watskey" This one does it for me

ome317's photo
Thu 05/18/17 12:24 PM
Stolen Dance "Milky Chance"

ome317's photo
Thu 05/18/17 11:40 AM
Tear In My Heart "Twenty One Pilots"

ome317's photo
Tue 05/16/17 04:45 PM
I've got an image in my head right now. I'm just a kid building with my Legos by myself. So far I've only built the foundation for a castle. Some girl walks up and starts having new ideas that I don't like and we fight and destroy everything. I also see an older kid coming over and taking over because they already know the cool and right way to build it to make it realistic but they won't stick around they will be going to first grade. I could see someone who has started building like me coming and adding their foundation to mine. I can also see me leaving my legos to go mess with someone else's I don't like that idea though because I don't want to mess with their image that they have unless my image can fit with theirs. I think age is and always will be a preference thing. You will have to decide how you want to build with your partner or friend. My ideal situation would be if someone was to add their foundation to mine. These are not the only situations you will run into. Also I wouldn't mind if someone helped me find a good and realistic way to build it. This is a simplified version of my thought process as is to why age does and doesn't matter it's about how you deal with the situation your in. If your situation changes best to adapt rather than be complacent. In the end it's always up you.

ome317's photo
Tue 05/16/17 03:53 PM
Dreamer "Atmosphere"

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 15 16