Community > Posts By > Sugarlipsx3

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 07/23/09 10:21 PM
I love you baby!

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sat 07/11/09 09:46 AM
I tend to date within my race, I have dated a guy who was part hispanic but I dont think I could do more than that.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Fri 06/26/09 12:50 PM
This is where I met my current bf.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/25/09 06:05 PM
Seriously, what is with the whole mail order bride thing?! People are still doing that sh!t?!

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/25/09 04:43 PM
"Beat IT!" Peac out Michael, no molesting children in the afterlife.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:28 PM

we're getting married. there i ruined the news donnie

No fair I thought we were getting married Andrea, now we have to move to utah lmao.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:28 PM

he's having my baby.

I hope your talking about yathink lol. I might have to flip out if my bf was giving you a baby lol.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Wed 06/24/09 07:22 PM
Yathink isnt a mod lol.

Anyways!!!!!!!!!! Dieing is only cool if you're becoming a vampire like Edward Cullen lol.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:12 AM
I think its possible to seperate your online life from your real life, and sometimes thats a good thing.

When I started getting into the forums I had a lot of bs going on in my life. Being the person I am without all the issues when I was here made me enjoy myself even when my world was crumbling.

I think that people have certain criteria for things because they are looking for different things. Cant blame them.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sat 06/20/09 10:09 AM

"Sign this and your divorce is final"

Ahh divorce was a beautiful thing for mebigsmile

Im a huge believer in marriage. I want to get married and I dont want to get divorced lol, but the best thing my parents ever did for their kids was get a divorce lol. Divorce is awesome.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Sat 06/20/09 09:50 AM

"Sign this and your divorce is final"

Haha some of the best words you can hear in a broken marriage.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 03:38 PM

Did we rid the site of testimonials? Why doesn't it show the option on my page?
You must activate it in your settings

Where in the settings, I have it to show them just the ones i had are gone now.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 03:30 PM
Did we rid the site of testimonials? Why doesn't it show the option on my page?

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:38 AM

Huh, has no one heard "privacy?" I don't want access to my boyfriend's e-mail, cell or anything else, nor would I have any respect for him if he insisted on access to mine. It's a matter of trust. If you don't have that, you have nothing. Besides, what if you insist, they give you access, you find nothing? Then you've blown their trust in YOU. Think about it.

True...but you dont always have to ask...If you get close to the phone and he hides it, or drops the window while hes checking email...tale tale signs

Tell tale signs of what? That there's something he doesn't want you to know about? Like perhaps a surprise for you? Or maybe just something that's none of your business? Too many people are far too quick to jump to conclusions based on weak-ass "evidence" such as this. Simple communication will often solve these problems, without having to resort to snooping and invasion of someone else's personal stuff and space. Just because you're in a relationship does not necessarily mean you can or should have access to every area of their brain and life every moment of every day. Seriously, if people have such lack of trust, they have NO business being in a relationship of any kind. That kind of lack of trust speaks volumes about insecurity and immaturity.

9/10 people who hide who is calling or click x on the webpage if you walk in a room or get mysterious late night calls are you guessed it: CHEATING!

You dont have to ask to notice things like that. Its easy as f*ck to bust a cheater without all that stuff, that just tells you.

There are a very small percentage of guys who do stuff like suprise you or what not. Sometimes they arent hiding something that bad but they are embarressed about it and I recommend talking about everything anyway, before and after the suspicions and stuff.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:26 AM
I dont care what any woman or man says. All women are very similiar, yes we all have differences but we are all similar. Same thing with men.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 11:03 AM
We actually met in the forums. And even now its not a big deal. Its all about trust. Now I was on a dating site when I met him. After we went exclusive I deleted it.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 10:59 AM

If someone I love, who loves me, felt uncomfortable, I would do it. I would expect the same in kind. Dating sites are primarily for dating. Jealousy is part of a relationship to a degree at times. Why cause more grief?

When I signed up on here it was called justsayhi it was a networking site not a free dating site. I have met the person Im with on here. I have been active in the forums for 2 years. He and I have the agreement of the fact we both use the forums but if either of us were to send nudie pics, cyber, phone etc... its cheating.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 10:41 AM

Nope...I'm here for the Forums & if that made him feel insecure...then he isn't strong enough for me...

EXACTLY. Man or woman insecurity is not sexy nor does it build a strong relationship. I wouldnt be emailing people telling them they are sexy or cybering or anything like that though.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 10:34 AM
It depends. If it was mingle which I use for just the forums really then probably not. They would already know this before we were exclusive anyway. If it was a site like match.com or something like that then hell yes Id delete it.

Sugarlipsx3's photo
Thu 06/18/09 09:49 AM

shouldnt this go along with men are pigs, dogs, goats, or whatever other kinda men are pond scum threads that are out there??????rant frustrated pitchfork

Nope it applies to the women too.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25