Community > Posts By > debukfan

debukfan's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:20 PM

Part of me thinks that I'd still have to have some memories of a former time left, in order to miss something. However, I can tell you what I've noticed...

I've noticed that no one touches me anymore.
I've noticed that I don't have anyone to talk too.
I've noticed that there isn't anyone for me to do the little things for
I've noticed that I never have to steal the covers back
I've noticed that I eat alone.
I've noticed that no one smiles at me anymore.

Just some observations.
and I notice that companionship is totally missingsad2

And I believe in reincarnation. So I know I have experienced all these things and will again.

debukfan's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:10 PM
Edited by debukfan on Fri 06/18/10 07:22 PM

debukfan's photo
Fri 06/18/10 06:57 PM
Sittin' on the Dock of the Bay - Otis Redding.

debukfan's photo
Fri 06/18/10 06:51 PM
Edited by debukfan on Fri 06/18/10 06:54 PM
Welcome Nigel. For your interest, the city of Exmouth in GB has a web cam on their shore line. I don't know what water tributary it is but the live web cam is great and you can control it! I really enjoy it and would love to visit there someday!

Deb

debukfan's photo
Fri 06/18/10 06:34 PM
Edited by debukfan on Fri 06/18/10 06:40 PM
Have you ever got stuck ++++ in the mud? My friend. Marilyn, and I were riding in her jeep down by the dam where people used to hang out and party. We came upon a group of biker "dudes", back then that's what we called them, who were partying. They had a pick up truck that was "stuck in the mud". When we got closer we saw that they had the complete bed of the truck full of beer and ice ! They were yelling at us to help and we let them hook their truck up to our jeep and we pulled them out. They invited us to stay (all 30 plus of them) and we said thanks but gotta go! It was just too funny to see all those burly men STUCK IN THE MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:laughing: :drinker

debukfan's photo
Sun 06/13/10 11:04 AM
Nicolas Cage

debukfan's photo
Fri 06/11/10 09:45 PM
Edited by debukfan on Fri 06/11/10 09:46 PM
I miss waking up in someone's arms. The sun is poking through the curtains and I am watching you sleep. You wake and look at me and hug me and we make love. I love the morning!

debukfan's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:10 PM
Edited by debukfan on Wed 06/09/10 08:15 PM
Who is the guy with the big beard? Santa? One of the guys from ZZ Top?glasses

Does anyone want to F*** anymore? Yeah, but it would have to be on the couch that is on my neighbors front porch. pitchfork blushing

debukfan's photo
Wed 06/09/10 08:02 PM
If I ever leave Kentucky I will have to put shoes on. Help I want to get out! (of KY)

debukfan's photo
Wed 06/09/10 07:45 PM
Mick Jagger

debukfan's photo
Wed 06/09/10 07:28 PM
I got lost and ended up here!

debukfan's photo
Wed 06/09/10 07:25 PM
Canada. Yes!~ Especially Manitoulin Island in Ontario. Beautiful!!!

debukfan's photo
Wed 06/09/10 07:22 PM
Much of this is true about me. I have also learned to control some of my misgivings as I learn more about myself. I appreciate your response AmbiantNight. Thank you.

debukfan's photo
Tue 06/08/10 07:49 PM
My great grandmother was Cherokee Indian and lived to be 104 years old. She had hair down to her ankles but wore it up in a bun and she smoked a corn cob pipe. Very quiet spoken. We called her Frankie but I don't know what her given name was. Lovely lady.

My birthday

March 21st

Thanks

debukfan's photo
Mon 05/24/10 09:11 PM
On my bucket list would be to travel the Black Hills on the back of a nice Harley with a great guy and also see Mt. Rushmore and Crazy Horse. Take a couple of sleeping bags and camp out under the stars.

debukfan's photo
Thu 05/13/10 08:36 PM
Edited by debukfan on Thu 05/13/10 08:36 PM
LEgitimate