Community > Posts By > SillyBird

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:12 PM
Thanks guys!

I'm noticing there are a lot of pretty women here. You're all beautiful! flowerforyou

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:08 PM

I haven't encountered any fakes. Just guys who want what I don't want to give them.

Well then, internet dating is not so different than conventional dating. laugh

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 10:06 PM
Wow...so much to learn! noway

Well I can't know if I'm interested unless I get to know them, but I can't get to know ALL of them!

I'm sure you're right Updawg, once they get to know me, the mail will stop shortly after. laugh I'm just fresh meat right now.

flowerforyou

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 09:56 PM
Is it a newbee thing to feel like you have to answer them all?

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 09:47 PM
That's acutally where most pics are taken of me. If I'm not sleeping, there's a 90% chance that's where I am. laugh

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 09:42 PM
frustrated How do you read all these profiles and answer all this mail, and still have time to chat in the forums? frustrated

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 09:36 PM
The fact that he couldn't put up with me annoying him. laugh

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 09:34 PM
I have really annoying work habits. I don't know when to stop. ohwell

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 11:49 AM
This is probably what I would do it the same situation.

I don't like ultimatums, and would probably have her stay just to call him on it.

As far as my sister goes; I would explain the whole situation to her and see if the two of them would be willing to sit down and work it out, and possibly make compromises that would allow her to stay for an acceptable time period...

...that is if he still lived with me.

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 09:25 AM
I think the personal insult would be greater if it were one lover over a time period.

SillyBird's photo
Mon 02/01/10 07:17 AM
I'm noticing how many post you all have. I think I'm going to fit right in here...you people talk as much as I do. laugh

SillyBird's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:50 PM
Any sign of appreciation. I think offering to help with the dishes now and then is ever bit as powerful a statement as a spoken declaration. Hearing it spoken is always nice too, and can lead to whispering in ears, which can lead to...blushing

SillyBird's photo
Sun 01/31/10 02:42 PM
I've been known to dance in the middle of a grocery store isle when the mood strikes me, and I never pass up a chance for a slow dance to elevator music. I love to dance.

SillyBird's photo
Sun 01/31/10 08:19 AM
My own experience in dating a foreigner would probably squelch any incentive to do so again.

While visiting Ireland, I engaged in a relationship which met a painful end for us both. After 6 months of bliss, I returned home with expectations that he would soon come to the US for a long visit, as we’d planned. We realized that we would be restricted to these visits until circumstances changed in the favor of one of us moving. We were never able to make his visit happen, let alone a move on either’s behalf.

Though others may have very different outcomes with dating abroad, mine has cautioned me somewhat. Besides, with enough willing participants in the States, there is no need for me to chance toying with my own heart.

SillyBird's photo
Sun 01/31/10 07:48 AM
Thank you for the reception! flowerforyou

"...and by the way...you're late."

I'm also late getting a digital camera. I've emailed family and friends to see if I can't score a pic of myself so I can have a face here. Hopefully someone will send one soon.

Yellowrose, is that a cartoon of you? Where do you get something like that?

SillyBird's photo
Sat 01/30/10 07:48 PM
This has that first day back in school feel. Am I even signed up for this class? laugh

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting you all in the forums. A friend of mine has been on this site before and assures me this is a great forum to find good conversation and friends.