Sat 05/13/17 08:07 AM
Time lapse photography.
Header e.g. 56 looking for.......
Profile.
I am a 48 year old woman........
H well, back to the drawing board.

Salsaheart's photo
Sat 05/13/17 07:17 AM
Why is it that so many profiles show an image of a person with a certain age, and then in their profile they give a totally different age. I don't mean a year or 2, but more like 6-8 years difference.
What am I missing?

Salsaheart's photo
Sat 05/13/17 03:47 AM

Now for a really dumb thing I did...

I had $45 tucked away in a car I had, just in case I was on a trip with the family and misjudged.

I sold the car and forgot I put it there.

(I wonder if the new owner ever found it?)

Edit: It was taped to the top of the steering collumn support bar behind the instrument cluster. I could reach it if I snaked my hand up above the brake pedal.

laugh

I was cleaning out my closet and storage spaces this winter. I was putting things in boxes to drop off at a srcond hand store that benefits victims of domestic abuse.
I had a black purse i haven't used in forever and was checking all the hidden pockets. I found a gift card i received one Christmas.
I went to the clothing store and asked if their gift cards expire.

They said no. I asked how can i use this? They said we stopped making them like that years ago.
The manager had to call the corporate store and get the balance transferred to a new card.
I went shopping that very day so i don't lose it again.

That doesn't sound dumb at all

Salsaheart's photo
Fri 05/12/17 11:44 AM
The nicest compliment online was from a person a good distance who said that
My profile kept coming up in her search. In spite of the distance, she was impressed, and found me to be attractive and simple. I sent a thank you.
Hope that she didn't mean msimpleminded.
A few weeks ago, I was on the dance floor at a salsa club with a 30 something year old.
After the dance, she said that she liked my energy.
Easy answer. Thank you, I had a great dance partner. Easy. Sometimes, a compliment is just that; a compliment

Salsaheart's photo
Fri 05/12/17 08:50 AM
Sometimes, a compliment is just that; a compliment.
Generally a simple thank you will let you know the motivation, based on a follow up from that person; or not.
Just saying.

Salsaheart's photo
Fri 05/12/17 07:34 AM
" and they called it puppy loooove, and I guess we'll never know, how my young heart"""" did I just age myself?

Salsaheart's photo
Fri 05/12/17 07:31 AM

I've done some really dumb things in the past.... one are two things that I will regret forever..4 t..

But for the most part in my day to day I try not to do stupid things....
But lately whenever I talk to a certain someone...wink. I magically turn blonde... all reasoning any coherent thought just seems to leave my noodle....lol.. even something as simple as knowing North from south. ..
Xscapes my grasp.... okay admittedly even on the best of days. .any shiny sparkly object will instantly draw my attention.. away from whatever I'm doing....lol...but omg.. one word One text from this person I turn into a complete moron...ummmm... which way is up again..?...lol..

Salsaheart's photo
Fri 05/12/17 07:29 AM
Yup Rosie, he definitely made my day.
Manturkey1. Was that a rhetorical question?
In fact a bit of useless information ( I seem to have my fair share ), in Irkutsk Siberia, cars ar sold both left and right handed driving.
Cheers

Salsaheart's photo
Fri 05/12/17 07:06 AM
Yup Rosie, he definitely made my day.
Manturkey1. Was that a rhetorical question?
In fact a bit of useless information ( I seem to have my fair share ), in Irkutsk Siberia, cars ar sold both left and right handed driving.
Cheers

Salsaheart's photo
Thu 05/11/17 11:01 AM
Not politically correct? Yellow!
I guess we should stop advertising bananas

Salsaheart's photo
Thu 05/11/17 09:51 AM
Green orange red in sequence.
Our license plates read Quebec sais faire" roughly translated. Quebec knows how to do"
Don't ask!.
The welfare Capitol of Canada.

Salsaheart's photo
Thu 05/11/17 09:07 AM
I continue to impress myself!
Went thru an orange light turning red, without noticing the police car hiding in plain sight.
Missing an up to date insurance slip; ouch, talk about adding insult to injury.
I got lucky, I was stopped by an officer not on steroids.
He gave me a ticket for the slip,,,$63.00 instead of ,,,,$160.00 and demerit points.
I can only imagine the locker room talk at the end of his shift.
Would you believe, that dummy who turned on a red light in front of me!
Did he make my day, or did I add a bit of humour to his, that is the question.

Salsaheart's photo
Wed 05/10/17 09:15 AM
The weirdest thing about me:
I actually believe that I'm normal.
Who would've Thunk?

Salsaheart's photo
Wed 05/10/17 04:07 AM
Sometimes, it's all about fear and feeling safe.
Easier to break up with someone from a long distance.
Have a friend who travels to Europe once a month and does a small detour for 2 or 3 days to Hamburg.
She is serious, and he,,,,, well a friend but,,,,ego is a trance thing

Salsaheart's photo
Wed 05/10/17 03:58 AM
There are sites like a Tinder and Zoosk that cater to the "look ar me " crowd.
No profile, no attraction. Shallow comes to mind. Meat market mentality is another thought.
Let's see how many virtual gifts I get? What's that dynamic all about?
Sites that send matches of people who are no longer active. POF is a good example.
I spent some time, and found that I would look at " last online" for an expiry date.
PS. When I receive a message, I will always respond with at the very least, a thank you, and best wishes in your search; even if not interested. Courtesy 101.

Boy, am I long winded!

Salsaheart's photo
Tue 05/09/17 04:21 AM
My granddaughter wasn't in school (pre) yesterday, so I took the morning off and went to spend some time.
When I got there, she was busy on her IPad. We played a few games, and then the feeling of warmth and love when she snuggled against me while I read her a story.
Then reality hit and she was back to her IPad. I didn't feel disrespected or uncared for. I sat beside her and looked on with a few words and questions to keep our connection.
As adults keeping up with the times and spending time on the net. Don't want to finish that thought.
No more mystery, no more secrets, no more privacy.
We learned to read write and finally to do math without the help of a tool.
Computers; a gift or a crutch?

Just saying.

Salsaheart's photo
Tue 05/09/17 03:52 AM
When i was young( er). I still remember milk being delivered by a horse drawn wagon in my area.
Not being allowed to play outside was the worst punishment. Walking to school felt safe. Security in school meant the monitor for the day.
I remember being kept after school for some nefarious act that I committed and hating it until I realized that the teacher was stuck there with me.
Parent teacher meetings; OY sitting at home and waiting for my folks to come home with the verdict; the shakes!
On the bright side, milk and cookies when I got home in the afternoon. Now that's a tradition I could revisit.
Am I maudlin or what!?!

PS. I also remember snowball fights in the schoolyard, and gettting the strap and detention for hitting the principal in the face with a snowball when he came out to read us the riot act. Lousy timing.
Oh, the look on his face, oh the pain of the strap.

Salsaheart's photo
Tue 05/09/17 02:53 AM
Stogies! Did someone say Stogies?????

Previous 1 3