Community > Posts By > justinlove9000

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/27/17 01:00 AM
Edited by justinlove9000 on Sat 05/27/17 01:12 AM
Hi I am educated I have heard many situations about relationships
heres answers some mothers end up mothering their husbands
wear this do that don't say that don't do that go here don't go there WE need!you should!our baby needs attention!Many men feel like the woman used his .... to make a baby and wallet to get money from.
it leads any man to want out of the situation and just go and be free and tell himself what to do it happens all the time after a child is born the Mothers Mindset changes into a have to do mindset
all a child needs is cleaned fed and kept safe loved and cuddled till the age of 4 to 6 thinking too much leads the mom child and dad
to be stressed and overworked feeling and fed up with starting a family one day old to 4 or 6 fed cuddled cleaned and kept safe is all a growing human needs and a little speech spoke to and stuff so the young human can learn language after a child is born all the man in the family needs is the same treatment from the woman that she naturally treated him as before the kid was born most men leave a family after being shocked by the MOM/Wife all the sudden the mother side of herself starts I think you should you need to and all sorts of shocking sugestions get thought up by her and told to the Man/Husband,father Life treatment of oneanother should be no different just cuz theres a growing human in the house.Some people after the birth of a child Mindset changes into a Questionfull now what to do type of constant thought way of living life Some people after birth of a child just calmly take car of the growing kids needs with no questions or change of mindsets and no change in treatment to each others devotion to the love that was felt prior to the pregnant now What should we do with our relationship life question that some people slip into All that really happens is theres a growing human to provide for Relationship treatment should not change at all Love ect....stays the same toward oneanother some people don't catch themselves thinking up questions after a kid is born thanks

justinlove9000's photo
Thu 05/25/17 01:01 AM
yeah brother,good one dude

justinlove9000's photo
Thu 05/25/17 01:00 AM
a woman that lives in and for each day
and got rid of and don't from her past life
healthy body type look
natural personality
instead of though up
uh I like to hear woman curse lol
oh any cursing
caught in traffic
long line at the store
late check in the mailbox
seen the ex at the store
burnt the ... ...... food
lost the ....... cell phone

justinlove9000's photo
Mon 05/22/17 02:01 AM
eyes that smile type uh face shape I don't have a prerequisite uh body type uh no more that 20 over weight she has to be

justinlove9000's photo
Sun 05/21/17 12:23 AM
well I have noticed that lover means felling like getting naked girlfriend means there is a extra connection a feeling,a don't want to leave oneanothers sight type of bond and feeling that can even cause crying and not going to work and wanting to hold each other all morning long dude

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/20/17 11:55 PM
life is more fun with someone than alone is this a real dating web site

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/20/17 11:50 PM
am I an idiot waiting for a internet met girl to date and move into the new home I buy this is the USA the internet is more than a telephone getting to meet someone I am just a white dude been here in Ohio all my life by the way

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/20/17 11:38 PM
do women from other than my state Ohio want to move here or what
I have got telephone number emails from other states I went to respond to the emails and the girls had deleted their accounts
another user of this site said it may have been scammers or something

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/20/17 11:23 PM
and then I heard that most women prefer to pic a never lied about dude instead of a slandered dude what to do?

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/20/17 11:18 PM
18-38 the age I search for a good woman is a good woman age not important to me uh to answer your question slander
I heard of people calling me not one thing that I am
and I hear slander is a crime

justinlove9000's photo
Tue 05/02/17 05:27 PM
I'm 38 I don't look 38 I am healthy I don't feel slow or old at all I get asked for my ID when I buy beer and stuff I am only attracted to much younger than I Women after I heard about slander I hope to meet here on mingle a good honest young woman Thanks

2 Next