Community > Posts By > justinlove9000

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/10/17 06:29 AM

"The Traveling Dingleberries"

justinlove9000's photo
Mon 06/05/17 07:20 AM

During a relationship if each other goes into the daily thinking up what each other expects to hear each other say its already a no good unhealthy not mature type of relationship,built on the propaganda of hearing about the do and donts of having a relationship, Healthy relationships are only of sharing life and each others time during life happening here on earth after naturally noticing enjoying each other,after that,love of each other and respect naturally starts and does not stop happening thanks.
It is very bothersome how many singles don't even know the above info posted here on this site,

justinlove9000's photo
Mon 06/05/17 02:51 AM
Edited by justinlove9000 on Mon 06/05/17 03:45 AM
During a relationship if each other goes into the daily thinking up what each other expects to hear each other say its already a no good unhealthy not mature type of relationship,built on the propaganda of hearing about the do and donts of having a relationship, Healthy relationships are only of sharing life and each others time during life happening here on earth after naturally noticing enjoying each other,after that,love of each other and respect naturally starts and does not stop happening thanks.

justinlove9000's photo
Sun 06/04/17 04:34 PM
Treat her like a queen topic
take her shoes or socks off without her asking for a feet massage
have her favorite foods ready to be served at the right moments
have the bubble tub going when she would like it
see what the refrigerator is missing and buy it
get movie tickets for the one she saw on tv
wash all the towels and clothes ect....

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/03/17 12:17 PM
Edited by justinlove9000 on Sat 06/03/17 12:18 PM
:smile:

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/03/17 11:58 AM
when a person on this site does not message it means
the person is not interested

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/03/17 04:16 AM
either the woman or the guy is from a family where one person controls the whole houses activity and actions and words and then starts a relationship full of wants calls the guy stupid for not taking her words seriously about each though of part of life and family the baby gets treated like it was bought from the pet store after she babysat her sisters kid and now wants to hafta have a kid of her own by you and as a separate cute little thing that's supposed to be thought of all day and night look even TV becomes controlled and fought about the guy starts getting treated like he was also bought by her from a pet store too eat what she says to make her happy and say think and do what she wants instead of both being life smart from day one during life loving each other sharing life during loving being a couple in a home living together during life
sometimes the guy becomes the wanter and controls each life action and word of the household living environment to feel goalfull and needed and successful after getting home from work all day tell the wife and kids what to do after wife and kids obey then he feels like he did the right thing by his actions period,yeah after a relationship gets treated like obeying each others thought wants its time for a therapist or a recommend separation back to singleship.

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/03/17 03:06 AM
about what? oh other positional things and stuff

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/03/17 02:55 AM
Edited by justinlove9000 on Sat 06/03/17 02:58 AM
Well starting a relationship
here is all there is to it,after discovering each other are not bother each otherable person types or nut cases or something
sit on a sofa watch tv laugh at each other being nervous about being in the same room after a online greeting look at photo albums each others socks styles eat a agreed on meal be seen nervously on the back porch with each other go back inside stay the night and do what each other is naturally made for see each others freckles and skin spots and scars and hair,is that freckle skin cancer,I never have had less than hair there but heard about it then one of you farts, ok a little turd fell out onto the sheet,now after that yer just about to go to sleep and phone rings,"is he as nice as he said he is"he better not hurt you"yeah mom your on speaker phone too he heard you

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:45 AM
cure for depression or bad moods and mental problems
the cure comes from realizing the cause of mental problems
Your conscious is spending ever new second of time focusing on words
Life is Life ,Words are from the learned language that you speak Time Is Time,Love is Love,Your conscious is spending every new Life and Time and Love second focused on a already known word, Thanks
or is it science or a philosophy hmmmmmmm lol
Depression is caused by thinking about something bad from the past
Dilusionary is a stupid though word that gets believed and focused on
OCD obsessive compulsive disorder is caused by thought focused on and stayed on words about past seconds and moments and wonders from thought words should I shouldn't I the word should the word I ect... hmmmmmm is being just conscious awake with no word getting focused on the cure or a philosophy or a theory,hey this is food for thought

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 06/03/17 01:16 AM
cure for depression or bad moods and mental problems
the cure comes from realizing the cause of mental problems
Your conscious is spending ever new second of time focusing on words
Life is Life Words are from the learned language that you speak Time Is Time Love is Love,Your conscious is spending every new Life and Time and Love second focused on a already known word, Thanks

justinlove9000's photo
Fri 06/02/17 12:00 AM
lol you know there are tons of dating websites thesedays lol
I guess asking if a woman is single at public places is outdated nowdays with facebook and social bubbles and clicks of friends that people live in and phone abuse assumers that never speak of the person being gossiped about with real descriptive about the person words

justinlove9000's photo
Thu 06/01/17 11:55 PM
Edited by justinlove9000 on Fri 06/02/17 12:48 AM
lol you know there are tons of dating websites thesedays lol
I guess asking if a woman is single at public places is outdated nowdays with facebook and social bubbles and clicks of friends that people live in and phone abuse assumers that never speak of the person being gossiped about with real descriptive about the person life words

justinlove9000's photo
Thu 06/01/17 11:49 PM
what about holding on tight to each other on a sofa or bed
lol or partners yoga to bond

justinlove9000's photo
Thu 06/01/17 10:51 AM
Edited by justinlove9000 on Thu 06/01/17 11:08 AM

JDD

justinlove9000's photo
Thu 06/01/17 10:51 AM
thoughts are different type of hurt than, sore from lifting weights or sore feet from standing all day,Pic up a calendar See with you eyesight only the numbers of each day focus your thoughts words on the numbers only say each number aloud from the day it is today June 1st over and over till the thoughts you were focused on are not in your mind anymore

JDD

justinlove9000's photo
Wed 05/31/17 12:23 AM
Love sure is a mysterious Power,Life love never dies but relationship love does look at all the single lonely ambitious looking for a good mate people on these dating websites nowdays.
Bless you all and I hope everyone on here meets the next loving life mate to sit under the stars with cuddle and be as one unit on this Fast Paced Earth Life we have all been put onto to achieve Peace and Happiness and Love

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/27/17 05:47 PM
so far I got 3 chicks from Japan and 5 from Canada messages I messages those ladies back and they did not respond international dating I thought the One from Canada wanted to move here idk

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/27/17 02:01 AM
a guitar pic

justinlove9000's photo
Sat 05/27/17 01:27 AM
Hi I am educated I have heard many situations about relationships
heres answers some mothers end up mothering their husbands
wear this do that don't say that don't do that go here don't go there WE need!you should!our baby needs attention!Many men feel like the woman used his .... to make a baby and wallet to get money from.
it leads any man to want out of the situation and just go and be free and tell himself what to do it happens all the time after a child is born the Mothers Mindset changes into a have to do mindset
all a child needs is cleaned fed and kept safe loved and cuddled till the age of 4 to 6 thinking too much leads the mom child and dad
to be stressed and overworked feeling and fed up with starting a family one day old to 4 or 6 fed cuddled cleaned and kept safe is all a growing human needs and a little speech spoke to and stuff so the young human can learn language after a child is born all the man in the family needs is the same treatment from the woman that she naturally treated him as before the kid was born most men leave a family after being shocked by the MOM/Wife all the sudden the mother side of herself starts I think you should you need to and all sorts of shocking sugestions get thought up by her and told to the Man/Husband,father Life treatment of oneanother should be no different just cuz theres a growing human in the house.Some people after the birth of a child Mindset changes into a Questionfull now what to do type of constant thought way of living life Some people after birth of a child just calmly take car of the growing kids needs with no questions or change of mindsets and no change in treatment to each others devotion to the love that was felt prior to the pregnant now What should we do with our relationship life question that some people slip into All that really happens is theres a growing human to provide for Relationship treatment should not change at all Love ect....stays the same toward oneanother some people don't catch themselves thinking up questions after a kid is born thanks

Previous 1