Community > Posts By > brian1harris

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:18 AM
Well, it's time for me to go to bed. Gotta wake up and do.....nothing at all....tommorow. See ya.

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:15 AM
....That's just scary. lol that acutally happened to me once... On my new car.mad

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:14 AM
Tito in a monkey suit smoking a cigar taking a little girl out on the town.

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:12 AM
Smurfette is awesome!!! She's like the only ho that's acceptable. lol

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:09 AM
Storms: The wizard of Oz just popped in my head. "It's a twister!!! it's a twister!!!!" lol

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:09 AM
Well you deserve it man. lollaugh laugh

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:07 AM
the sky, taxes, and gas prices. lol

How's everyone here tonight? Noone trying to get laid? Talk dirty? Look like they need a booster seat for the rollercoaster? lol

brian1harris's photo
Tue 11/06/07 01:05 AM
Samurais with toy swords trying to beat up the energizer bunny.

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:42 PM
So, you found the Tito doll. Yes, it's for little younsters, but I don't think it's a good idea though.laugh

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:37 PM
I think it's like "the grass is always greener on the other side" type of mentality. They see what is considered to be the most attractive woman in the world with someone else, and they look at who they're with and consider her chopped liver or something. Later, after they lose their erection, they come to their senses and realize that they also have a good woman with them and their woman is with them for better reasons than just good looks.

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:34 PM
Nonetheless, they're nice.devil

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:33 PM
.... I guess you're talking about my comment. Taking care of yourself is one thing. You can excercise, eat right, but you can't really change your boobs without surgery or drastic starvation/benging. So my comment was on something you couldn't take care of too well without a lot of money.

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:30 PM
OMG!!!!!! longhairbiker is showing off her breasts to see if someone says anything. Therefore, I'll be the first to say, they're very nice. (If I say anything harsher in earshot of women, it's considered rude.) But, on size, I think hers is about the biggest they should ever be. Any bigger, and they become too much. I especially hate those Uber nipples; the ones that are far bigger than the breast itself. laugh noway

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:27 PM
lol I can go with that.

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:26 PM
sincereman, try the punch. They spiked it.drinker drinker drinker laugh laugh WHOO HOOO!!!!!!

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:24 PM
Ah, there's another topic altogether: Penis size; important, or not. Discuss. lol

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:22 PM
I like that quesion, Silverjoy. I think that, in popular culture, it's taboo for a man to talk about boobs specifically and any other part of a woman in public as it's seen as a type of chivalry. However, if a woman talks about physical features of a man, it is concidered very sexy to the men and they then take it to heart and try to flaunt that part off. (Tight jeans, shirts, working out, that sort of thing.)

However, I've noticed that in a club, you can say something about a woman's ass and get her appreciation. Say anything about her boobs, though, and forget it.

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:13 PM
Jess, thanks. gypsy... It's a hard pill to swallow, but being as honest as I can, I think that's exactly what I'd do. I would probably consider being with her if I didn't know at the start of the dating process, but developed feelings for her and then found out. Then I don't think it'd bother me. Hell, I've never been in that situation, so I really don't know.

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:10 PM
Sorry. My computer or something is acting up. I don't know what's causing the double entries, but I apologize.

brian1harris's photo
Mon 11/05/07 11:08 PM
I'm not sure what a mastectamy is. I want to say it's where they remove the uterus, but what do I know huh? lol

Well, on breast removal:.... That's a tough one. I think if I just met a woman and there was no real connection then I wouldn't date her, but if I was seeing someone who was struck with cancer and lost her breas in the process and I really loved her, then there's no way that's going to stop me from being with her.

On to the mastectamy part: (remember, I think it's taking out the uterus and this is what I base my comments on.) This would be the greatest deal breaker because I want a family and if she can't have children, then neither she nor I will be happy together.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6