Community > Posts By > KoroMc

KoroMc's photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:58 PM
A great way to combat the issue before it becomes an issue is to use a program called glass wire. Its completely free and is a great antivirus programme. It checks all of the packets going to and from your IP and will show you were they're coming from, and what they're doing. So if you download or torrent a programme and lets say a netbot virus is installed with it, then you will notice some dodgy internet traffic and be able to track down and delete those files.

KoroMc's photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:54 PM
Linux is a great operating system but in my opinion its for quite a niche market. It's great if you like tinkering and want to learn how to program and stuff like that. you can build a completely original and personal OS if you want to put in the time and effort. However from what I have read I think you would be better sticking with Windows, as you definitely can run into comparability issues. The great thing about Linux however is that its open source and free, so if you want to use it too and play around a bit you can very easily download the operating system onto a USB and then want to use your computer just boot off the USBhappy

KoroMc's photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:41 PM
Anything highly skill based or grind based I like. CSGO is what I play mainly. Only silver elite but then again only have 50 hours. Also games such as Arma III and battlegrounds. Love the entire fallout series too they're my favourite games of all time.

KoroMc's photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:39 PM

Bioshock and Bioshock Infinite. My tattoos so far have been based on the series. Then there's Mass Effect, Elder Scrolls, and Gears of War.

Just completed Bioshock infinite. Such a stunning game

KoroMc's photo
Mon 04/17/17 02:34 PM
Haskell for sure. If you're good with numbers its a great language. Difficult to learn but you can do a lot with it and the programs run super fast compared to other more cluttered language.