Community > Posts By > Kerri53

Kerri53's photo
Mon 05/01/17 01:33 PM
lol almost always

Kerri53's photo
Mon 05/01/17 01:18 PM
This is a good conversation,i would add to it but you both said what I was thinking

Kerri53's photo
Sun 04/30/17 07:11 PM
I do till I get on these sites,then I think..something is very wrong with me

Kerri53's photo
Fri 04/28/17 07:58 PM
YES,the best kind!!!

Kerri53's photo
Fri 04/28/17 02:30 PM
Cheshire where? UK or US?

Kerri53's photo
Sun 04/23/17 07:35 AM
If a dream wakes me up its always a huge ocean wave,It looms above me and all I can think is,OH GOSH this is going to hurt really bad.Then I wake up.No explanation in a book really seems right.BUT IT HAPPENS SEVERAL TIMES A MONTH

Kerri53's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:33 PM
Same as you.I live in Florida,dont hang out in bars and tho I think men are a dime a dozen,i never am interested in the ones out my front door.On here I can connect to great men from the UK and Ireland.Try that,They are lovely and kind.Disprnsewith the locals and try farther afield,its fun.Dont give up

Kerri53's photo
Fri 04/21/17 04:56 AM
I would marry a foreign GUY!!!and have in the past,Its an adjustment.

Kerri53's photo
Thu 04/20/17 01:01 PM
It works for me!!!!

Kerri53's photo
Wed 04/19/17 03:52 PM
i was sort of thinking that about the nice looking over 50s men

Kerri53's photo
Wed 04/19/17 01:32 PM
I have spent all of my life wondering why everyone else had experienced some sort of ghostly encounter or weird goings on but not me.About 6 months ago,i went to my room and decided to leave the blinds open out of sheer laziness. I live in a very dark small southern town with no street lights and hardly any traffic.I thought I heard someone say my name so I sat for a minute thinking my grown son in the living room wanted something.Then I looked toward the window and wondered why only one of the panes was slightly lit.I just kept making excuses for what seemed like forever when I realized a womans face and arm were looking in at me.When I realized it wasn't possible because of the height of the window to the ground outside,i just panicked.I could hear myself scream but all I could think was,if im screaming why is she still there.My son ran in the room thinking I was being attacked.He went all around the house and showed me how impossible it would have been for someone to be out there.Anyway,Iwas traumatized for about two weeks,couldnt sleep alone and wouldn't go back in that room.Why when someone else sees a ghost do they just accept it and are not scared witless like me?

Kerri53's photo
Wed 04/19/17 01:07 PM
As an American accustomed to living in the UK,I get you but Y"all can be just as silly

Kerri53's photo
Wed 04/19/17 01:03 PM
I really want to live in Northern Ireland,near the coast