Community > Posts By > Aggierocker777

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/19/10 01:59 PM

Looks wise....no you are not a 2. You are a handsome man. I'm sure you are a great guy too. Not sure why you were rated that....except for the fact that you are an Aggie...GO LONGHORNS laugh flowerforyou

I am sorry but I have to hiss (horse laugh) at you (aggies don't boo).

I am sure you are a perfectly wonderful person though. :P

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:03 PM

deff not ugly..plus your a snowboarder so that gives you more points in my book!

Shawn White is my hero!!!

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/19/10 12:02 PM

This plentyoffish.com sight is just rediculous it seems. I am going through some of these stupid ratings things and people are rating attractive women like 4s when they are easily 7s or 8s. POF.com should get rid of this feature if people are just going to be mean (I Imagine a woman would take this more seriously that a man).

You can disable the "rating" feature. Why don't you?

Lol, I didn't know this! I think I will. Thanks :D

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:41 AM
Correction, it would be awesome if it was a bunch of jabba the hutts from star wars...LOL.

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:26 AM
This plentyoffish.com sight is just rediculous it seems. I am going through some of these stupid ratings things and people are rating attractive women like 4s when they are easily 7s or 8s. POF.com should get rid of this feature if people are just going to be mean (I Imagine a woman would take this more seriously that a man).

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:17 AM

Over at plentyoffish.com I am rated a 2 out of 10 by women around my age on their picture rating thingy. My average is like 3.75. Am I that ugly :( .

I mean I have had a few LTRs with beautiful women (what most consider 9s or 10s) before my current dry spell. Were my exes just blind or drunk 24/7 or what?

Kind of a disheartening return to being single.
love you are so beautiful ...to melove

Lol, thanks for the enthusiasm! :)

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/19/10 08:52 AM
Over at plentyoffish.com I am rated a 2 out of 10 by women around my age on their picture rating thingy. My average is like 3.75. Am I that ugly :( .

I mean I have had a few LTRs with beautiful women (what most consider 9s or 10s) before my current dry spell. Were my exes just blind or drunk 24/7 or what?

Kind of a disheartening return to being single.

Aggierocker777's photo
Tue 02/16/10 06:49 PM
High guys and girls thought I would post one of my poems. I wrote this for a ex and gave it to her on Valentines Day few years back. Hope you like it :).

Indulge In me

Do not be afraid to indulge in me.
For in letting go of yourself,
Only then will you see.

Do not feel fret for those in the past.
Of the others I care not,
Lets just make this last.

Do not compare me like some boutique.
Neither will I do unto you,
We are both unique.

My love I must say I have found in you,
A soul that I can confide the truth.
Of whom I am and what I want to do,
Of my fantasies I live through you.
Yes, all my secrets and all my lies,
Lay naked underneath your eyes.

And as our skin melts together,
And a fire starts deep inside,
Lose yourself and indulge my love,
Yes hold on and enjoy the ride.

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:54 PM
I always get a good laugh once I realize a woman is purposefully leaving stuff at my place.

Its cute when they sometimes try to hide it too. laugh

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:51 PM
LOL, dont crush. If you see something you want go for it. If you fail so what, there are others.

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/05/10 12:47 PM
Edited by Aggierocker777 on Fri 02/05/10 12:49 PM
Love means having faith in someone so much that you hand them your heart.

The absence of that is not love but infatuation. I am convinced that most people only know of infatuation and not love.

/sappymomentoff

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/05/10 08:20 AM
I will point the uninformed to these sites. Enlighten yourself...

http://www.2012hoax.org/
http://www.bautforum.com/conspiracy-theories/96274-nasa-faq-2012-why-world-wont-end.html

The second link has a whole host of links that prove without a doubt how stupid the 2012 apocalypse crap is.

Please leave the science to scientists.

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/05/10 07:55 AM
I have played guitar for like 8 years. Rock on!!!

Aggierocker777's photo
Fri 02/05/10 07:45 AM
Howdy! bigsmile