Rock 'n' Roll Lifestyle - Cake

silentsam's photo
Thu 06/03/10 02:57 PM

love love love omg I'm in love!!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart:

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 09:25 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccY25Cb3im0

^^^This one is also good.smokin

Baaaaad but oh so sexy love I think it's the way he starts it...

yep, i personally love the lyrics, especially:
help me tear down my reason

there's a very cool mix of this with 'come together' by the beatles - it's just hot.drinker

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:47 PM

As a matter of fact, I am in the midst of reading the Alex Cross series. Gotta love James Patterson.

But this is a geek thread, so.....hmmmmmmmm....love Slaughterhouse Five. :thumbsup: :laughing:

just got into vonnegut myself, and just finished an anthology entitled "If I Were an Evil Overlord" lol....
I played D & D for years, went to conventions, love cartoons, robot, chicken, titan maximum, love flight of the conchords, nature docs, stephen hawking....

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:16 PM

I love Joss Whedon. Firefly is a total geek show, and if you love Dr. Horrible....oh yeah.....total geek.

one of the best shows ever, and buffy rocked too.
god I love the geeks, just wish bookish nerdy guys would approach women/me more!

How you doing?winking :laughing:

Hi! :) read any good books lately? waving

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:06 PM

love agreed!!! I like slow ride by foghat too....

Foghat is excellent as well, just a bit too melodic for my bedroom antics though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCNcgoyG_0

yeah, but listen to that grind! remember when it's my sexy song, I'm gonna start off in control..... winking

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:03 PM

I love Joss Whedon. Firefly is a total geek show, and if you love Dr. Horrible....oh yeah.....total geek.

one of the best shows ever, and buffy rocked too.
god I love the geeks, just wish bookish nerdy guys would approach women/me more!

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 07:00 PM

love agreed!!! I like slow ride by foghat too....

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:18 PM
smile2 smile2 As well as watching zombie movies, I read zombie books, just finished an anthology and 'pride and prejudice and zombies'

Could be, perhaps.

Although, I watch zombie movies a lot and CSI. Play a lot of baseball games, even Skate 1-2, and blog. Love History Channel, Science Channel, Discovery Channel, well, really, anything related to Discovery. Love some anime, and still watch cartoons.

You have some catching up to do.smokin

Dang, if watching zombie movies qualifies you as a geek, I must be geek royalty, not only do I watch zombie movies, but I love zombie flicks like Redneck Zombies and I Was A Teenage Zombie.

I want to be this kind of geek:

Yes, my fried, you are in fact a geek. Both you and me take zombie movies from just simple like/dislike, to a complete fascination...we are obsessed, we are geeks.smokin

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 06:10 PM

Yeah but do you have a pocket protector?...........smokin

Sigh...... love where have you been all my life? :heart:

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 05:32 PM

Hummm don't forget the women have those so called standards as well... When ya find that perfect one for you it could be that that little something you do you thought was no big deal was the deal breaker for her............

Sometimes I feel that we set our standards so far beyond that we actually eliminate ourselves from being with someone...........

Yes I'm guilty as charge for doing just that myself.......whoa

(Oops - itchy trigger finger)

agreed, then I assert to myself that I shouldn't have to compromise so much. love shouldn't hurt, right?

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 05:29 PM

Hummm don't forget the women have those so called standards as well... When ya find that perfect one for you it could be that that little something you do you thought was no big deal was the deal breaker for her............

Sometimes I feel that we set our standards so far beyond that we actually eliminate ourselves from being with someone...........

Yes I'm guilty as charge for doing just that myself.......whoa

silentsam's photo
Tue 06/01/10 05:27 PM
Neil Diamond

silentsam's photo
Thu 05/06/10 07:15 PM

Slow Ride - Foghat (every time I hear it... BOOM! I'm in the mood!biggrin

So have you managed to watch Dazed and Confused in one sitting?:wink:

to my eternal shame I regret I haven't seen it slaphead