ashiningprincess's photo
Mon 09/10/07 05:27 AM
oh ok im from tenn but here in mississippi now

ashiningprincess's photo
Mon 09/10/07 05:15 AM
hey thumper where u from?

ashiningprincess's photo
Mon 09/10/07 12:16 AM
britters u got that right .i always appreciate comments on here ..and u are a very pretty lady yourself..thanksflowerforyou

ashiningprincess's photo
Mon 09/10/07 12:14 AM
thanks covington..for the honesty.really appreciate it.by the way u sure are a handsome looking man there ..woohoo :smile:

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:25 AM
im not worried about it.i will find a man that loves me like i am...and ill be happy

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:21 AM
im sorry to hear u r in pain

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:14 AM
ok im not going to discuss that,how did ur test go?

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:12 AM
i dont know hun .he told me he just tried to back u up and help u.and that he cared for them...

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:08 AM
oh ok ..wow what a piture of titties loooooooool

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:06 AM
by ur ex husband or ex u know who?

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 04:03 AM
hey everyone how yall doing ..hey katortots.whats up....he did u know who really hit you?

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:47 AM
tony thank u hun.and God bless u and ur family...take care ok..:heart:

ashiningprincess's photo
Sun 09/09/07 03:44 AM
lol thank u gypsy ..he worries about me alot lol..but its all good
flowerforyou

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:28 PM
snugglesbyfire thank u so much.its wonderful to know that there are still people with a open mind and that has been down the same roads i have and understand.u sure are a sweet lady and thumper thank u for your comments as well.i have found that most men that treat a woman like crap because of her weight are so arrogant and full of theirselves their not worth having,they think they know everything and that woman would kill to have them.well not my cup of tea.im a ole country gal from the mountains of tenn.looking for the heart and a understanding mind.someone who can put a smile on my face and enjoy swimming and 4 wheeling and cook outs .not focused on my size.let them loose a dear child and their dad right after that.and see if they can stay slim and focus on weight.to me its unfair to judge a book till u have read the pain inside.it would help make a no it all.realize he isnt so smart after all.indifferent

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:17 PM
gg2 hey gal.loooooooool your sure do have a fine man.wow..good for u hun.but i can see thru your sweet personality how u landed him also.thank u for your compliments and comments as well.and thank u for being a friend..stay safe and sweet hun..thank youflowerforyou

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:58 AM
THUMPER THANK U HUN.I SEE THAT,WONDERFUL PEOPLE.AND I APPRECIATE ALL OF U..AND I HOPE WE CAN KEEP THIS THREAD GOING..AGAIN THANK U SO VERY MUCH.:wink:

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:57 AM
MARIE55 THANK U SWEETY.I LOVE LADIES LIKE U.THAT UNDERSTAND AND THAT CARE.IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME.MORE THEN WORDS CAN SAY.gOD BLESS U HUN.AND PRAY I CAN SOON LOOSE IT.IM TRYING.BUT IM DOING IT FOR MY HEALTH NOT TO PLZ NO MAN.LIKE I SAID AND U DID WHEN ITS OVER WITH THE MEN WHO TRIPPED ON ME WILL WISH THEY HAD GAVE ME A CHANCE..THANK U DEAR..flowerforyou

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:53 AM
GYPSY41 THANK U HUN.AND IM SORRY TO HEAR WHAT U WENT THRU.BUT THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT.HOW CAN A MAN SAY HE CARES AND LOVES U .THEN FOCUS ON YOUR WEIGHT? THAT TO ME IS NOT LOVE ..LOVE IS UNCONDIONAL.AND WHEN I HAVE EVER LOVED SOME ONE I NEVER TRIED TO BE LITTLE THEM OR HURT THEM.THATS THE WAY IT SHOULD BE..THANK U DEAR HUN FOR UR POST..KEEP THEM COMING AND BE BLESSEDflowerforyou

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:50 AM
AND I WOULD LIKE TO SAY I ALSO WANT TO DRAW THE MEN OUT THAT LOVES EXTRA MEAT ON THE BONES.SO US SEXY HEAVY WOMAN CAN RUN UP ON A MAN THAT WILL LOVE AND EXCEPT US JUST THE WAY WE ARE.SO COME ON GUYS MAKE UR APPERIENCE..U HAVE BEAUTIFUL WOMAN WANTING TO KNOW U..:wink:

ashiningprincess's photo
Fri 09/07/07 12:46 AM
HELLO EVERYONE, I JUST WANTED TO LET U KNOW WHY I STARTED THIS THREAD,I WAS VERY SMALL A YEAR AND HALF AGO.AND I WAS A SMARTELECT.CAUSE I KNEW WITH MY FIGURE I COULD HAVE ALMOST ANY MAN I DESIRED.BUT MY SON WAS MURDERED.AND I WENT INTO DEEP DEPRESSION.AND HAD TO TAKE MEDS,AND HAVE GAINED WEIGHT.IM NOW HUMBLE.BUT SOME GUYS LOOK AT ME NOW AS IF IM A PLAGUE OR DISEASE.MY PERSONALITY IS BETTER.AND II HAVE MORE LOVE AND CARE FOR PEOPLE NOW.IF I COULD HAVE STAYED SMALL IT WAS NICE.BUT NOT MY ATTITUDE.I KNOW MEN HAVE PREFRENCE JUST LIKE WOMAN.BUT THEY SHOULD ALSO TAKE TIME OUT TO SEE IF SHE IS A BIG EATER .OR IS SHE TRAPPED IN A BODY OF PAIN AND DEPRESSION.HE MIGHT FIND THE WONDERFUL LADY THAT ONLY NEEDED LOVE AND A NEW LIFE TO HELP HER GET BACK ON TRACK.I WILL SAY ONCE I HAVE LOST THIS WEIGHT.THE ONES THAT DIDNT WANT ME NOW.I DONT WANT THEM THEN.DO U BLAME ME..THANK ALL OF U...smooched

Previous 1