Community > Posts By > TantraPrince

TantraPrince's photo
Sun 05/14/17 06:02 AM
Hi. Mein Name ist Dennis, ich bin 40 Jahre jung und lebe in Zürich. Die Wenigsten von Euch werden wohl wissen was dieser Titel bedeutet und was es wirklich heisst die Göttin oder den Gott in einem selbst zu entfesseln, denn die meisten Menschen leben ihr Leben in leiser Verzweiflung. Daher sind die meisten Frauen extrem frustriert (Du weisst genau von welcher Art von Frustration ich rede!). Und die meisten Männer sind ahnungslos. Falls Du einen normalen, langweiligen, ahnungslosen und einfach gestrickten Mann suchst bist Du bei mir an der falschen Adresse... aber sowas von! Wollte das nur mal klarstellen. Zu meinen Interessen gehören Kosmologie, Quantenphysik, gesunde (die für den menschlichen Körper vorgesehene Ernährungsweise) Ernährung, diverse Formen von Fitnesstraining und Kampfkünsten und vieles mehr. Du solltest 18-30 Jahre jung und 158-168 cm gross, schlank, kurvig (an den richtigen Stellen) und vielleicht sogar ein wenig athletisch sein, Dich vorzugsweise roh-vegan ernähren, Nichtraucher sein und keinen Alkohol trinken, nie verheiratet und ohne Kinder, spirituell und nicht religiös sein und nach einer aussergewöhnlichen Beziehung mit einem genauso aussergewöhnlichen Mann suchen. Fitnesstraining sollte für Dich ebenfalls kein Fremdwort sein. Das wonach ich suche biete ich natürlich selbst... und noch vieles mehr. Du musst nicht von Beginn an perfekt sein, nur gewillt an Dir zu arbeiten um Dein gesamtes Potential zu entfesseln, wobei ich Dich voll unterstützen würde. Das Wichtigste ist, dass Du wandlungsfähig bist. Worauf ich so richtig abfahre sind nicht einfach nur Frauen die heiss aussehen, sondern in erster Linie heiss sind... also Frauen die stark, selbstbewusst und durchsetzungsfähig sind, genau wissen was sie wollen und nicht eher ruhen bis sie es haben. Die Art von Beziehung die ich biete und suche ist selten. Liebe und Intimität werden da gross geschrieben. Die Ausbildung zur Göttin erfolgt im Rahmen der Heiligen Sexualität und kann durchaus zu einer harmonischen exklusiven Partnerschaft zwischen uns führen, wie sie nur wenige Paare auf diesem Planeten erlebt haben... Paare die Ewige Jugend und Unsterblichkeit erlangt haben. Sollte Dich dieser Text nicht entmutigen und ich Dein Interesse geweckt habe melde Dich erstmal per Email. Bei Erstkontakt gebe ich Dir meine Telefonnummer damit wir uns per WhatsApp weiter unterhalten können. In jedem Fall danke für Deine Aufmerksamkeit. PS: Ich bevorzuge zwar Englisch für Kommunikation, doch Deutsch ist auch OK. Frauen die auch in der Schweiz leben werden klar bevorzugt. Melde Dich nur falls Du mein ganzes Inserat gelesen hast und die Mindestanforderungen auf Dich zutreffen.

TantraPrince's photo
Sat 04/29/17 11:47 AM
Namaste. I've been here a week and mostly got in touch with scammers. Although I have to say it's nowhere near as bad as POF (Plenty Of Fish). That site has almost nothing but plants, bots, fake profiles and scammers. A very small percentage there are genuine people looking for someone. If you haven't tried it my advice is don't go there. Mingle2 beats POF in all categories. An advice for both women and men I could give would be to fill out your entire profile. Add at least one photo. Answer every question and add some text talking about who you are, what you're all about and what kind of person and relationship you're looking for. That way you won't be mistaken for another plant, bot, fake or scammer by the more serious people here. It also helps if you post in the forums from time to time.

TantraPrince's photo
Thu 04/27/17 06:58 PM
If you need further assistance I'd be glad to help. Just send me a private message. If you want a truly compelling profile I know how to put it together.

TantraPrince's photo
Thu 04/27/17 06:46 PM
Namaste brother. I already replied to your other post and talked about how to structure your profile etc.

TantraPrince's photo
Thu 04/27/17 12:04 PM
Hey, how's it groovin' bro? First of all do not start with "I'm not quite sure what to say". Talk about yourself and your interests a bit more. But most importantly talk about the ideal woman you're looking for. Build her and she will come. Just keep in mind that because this is a FREE dating site there are lots of plants, bots, fake profiles and scammers. I'm not new to the online dating game, so I ran into quite a few of those. I wish you the very best. PS: Feel free to look at my profile and how I structured it if you want. Just don't copy it to the letter. Once you meet a woman from these sites face to face all the lies you put in your profile (even little ones) will backfire. So just be honest with who you are, what you're all about and specific when it comes to the kind of woman and relationship you're looking for.

TantraPrince's photo
Sun 04/23/17 11:24 AM
Hi everyone. My name is Dennis and I live in Zurich, Switzerland. The last entry here was a long time ago. What's going on? No women in Switzerland interested in dating and more?

TantraPrince's photo
Sun 04/23/17 10:02 AM
Namaste everyone. My name is Dennis. I'm not your average guy nor am I looking for an average woman. The truth is there is no such thing as average. There are only people who are OK with playing in the junior league. And I'm not judging anyone here. If there's a real woman looking for a once in a lifetime opportunity to have the kind of relationship few couples ever had on this planet so far... Check out my profile. And if you have questions send me a message. Just do me a favor and don't judge me either. This is the only kind of relationship that works for me. It's not for everyone, I get it. The right kind of woman will more than appreciate what I have to offer. And if you don't live nearby that doesn't have to be the end of the story. We can figure something out. And to answer the questions most of you might have in advance... Yes, I'm for real, and yes, I have mastered certain abilities. Thank you for your attention.