Community > Posts By > TheLisaBeast

TheLisaBeast's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:10 PM
This is why I'm interested...I learnt the facts, the dates. The events... but until now, I did not say: why? Well... I'm making good on my silence now. I a teacher now and an adult, I can ask. And I can teach.

TheLisaBeast's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:07 PM
Hamilton doesn't cover everyone, but they let loose what they can... and us does make ***** of many. And questions more.

TheLisaBeast's photo
Sat 04/22/17 08:06 PM
I'm glad this is interesting. john A being a Drinker isn't too much of a surprise! Actually, the Jefferson lust is MORE SHOCKING... since J is a huge name in American history but hey... also the progenitor of the Republican Party... and enjoyed slave owning...

Anyone wanna prove me. Wrong? Dig some dig somthing. exonerating the muthaf*ckin' southern democratic republican!

TheLisaBeast's photo
Sat 04/22/17 07:07 PM
Hullo, I'm... well, who cares, my name isn't important... my point is to ask WHY.

Has anyone here seen the Broadway performance, Hamilton? I think those that have might offer me some leeway.

If you haven't, can you imagine the founding fathers as people. Not as fact or actions in your history books, but people. People capable of slander, cruelty, love, pride, all the emotions we forget about when we read any history book

I'm asking why. I'm just bending myself into a job where I teach but am not ab
E to pose the question:why...

Why is the answer.