Community > Posts By > bsdetector

bsdetector's photo
Fri 02/12/10 06:05 PM
Not usually much of a fan, but I like this new track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuq7RYQ8Wa0

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 05:22 PM
smokin http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DyMtpGqrPAo smokin

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 11:59 AM

A talking can of soup? What will they think of next?tongue2

Anything is possible on the internet. Just use your imagination. Reality never has to enter into a discussion. Be all you can be. Wanna be a super hero? Voila! I now proclaim you a super hero. Your first mission is to rid the internet of BS...

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:53 AM

I'm a nice guy. How come I have trouble getting BJ's on the first date? :cry:

Cause ya haven't dated me..winking

2000 miles is a long way to go for a BJ. But if it is really good....

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:46 AM
I'm a nice guy. How come I have trouble getting BJ's on the first date? :cry:

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 09:44 AM

And along the lines of some of the other threads (and I didn't know where else to put it)...

Hey guys, once you had your 2 kids or whatever you and your partner decided upon, would you have a vasectomy?

Been there and done that. A month later she asked me for a divorce. shades

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 08:41 AM
You're a cute kid.

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 08:26 AM
I would have prefered working, but hopefully tomorrow.

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 08:24 AM
Have you had any nice guy threads yet today? Or has anyone asked why their e-mails never get answered?

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 08:21 AM
bigsmile Am all shovelled out but no work today. Guess it is play on the internet time. :wink:

bsdetector's photo
Thu 02/11/10 08:18 AM
Edited by bsdetector on Thu 02/11/10 08:19 AM

facebook kinda bugs me

but do I really need to know that they found a lizard on their farm or that they have so many points in mafiaville

I dont care that a friend of a friend of a friend is now friends with someone I never heard of

You can shut off all those notifications if you want. The Facebook applications can be entertaining and usually beat the hell out of reading the same questions being answered by the same people day after day in forums like these.

Each social networking place has its advantages and drawbacks. For instance, on Facebook I only read the thoughts of my friends. I am not subjected to the mind numbing idiocy that is rampant on these threads.

bsdetector's photo
Wed 02/10/10 06:23 PM

The Who are one of the five greatest bands of all time and the Quadraphenia tour show at Madison Square Garden was the best I've ever seen. However.... Daltrey has NO range any more and the best rhythm section in the history of rock and roll is dead. Moon and Entwhiste cannot be replaced. shades

Grumpy old man....laugh I saw Daltrey a couple years ago in a small venue with the Louisville Orchestra. He was amazing..

Did you ever see him when he had a vocal range? laugh

bsdetector's photo
Wed 02/10/10 05:32 PM
I went home with the waitress
The way I always do
How was I to know
She was with the Russians, too

bsdetector's photo
Wed 02/10/10 05:26 PM
Edited by bsdetector on Wed 02/10/10 05:26 PM
The Who are one of the five greatest bands of all time and the Quadraphenia tour show at Madison Square Garden was the best I've ever seen. However.... Daltrey has NO range any more and the best rhythm section in the history of rock and roll is dead. Moon and Entwhiste cannot be replaced. shades

bsdetector's photo
Wed 02/10/10 05:17 PM
I'd start a thread about it. Good job OP. You're on the right track. Now begin the cyberstalking.

bsdetector's photo
Tue 02/09/10 07:23 PM
Back to Facebook for me. Nice to "see" you all. I'll be here, there, and everywhere. waving

bsdetector's photo
Tue 02/09/10 07:21 PM

She has been busy working and squaring away her brother's personal effects. We've been talking on the phone and are going out on Valentine's Day....

cool..she gonna give ya a beer and a BJ like I'm giving my V-day date?

I'll pass on the beer, but I'm hopeful for a BJ.

bsdetector's photo
Tue 02/09/10 07:15 PM
She has been busy working and squaring away her brother's personal effects. We've been talking on the phone and are going out on Valentine's Day....

bsdetector's photo
Tue 02/09/10 07:12 PM
I am doing very well. I got a date, while at a wake, with the dead guy's sister. laugh

bsdetector's photo
Tue 02/09/10 07:09 PM
I promise to try and not fart in your direction. Is that good enough?