Community > Posts By > HighTek

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 09:22 AM

****, I don't want a guy who fears god, I want a guy who thinks he is god, now that'd be fun...

You should have no trouble with that here. Unfortunately, most are not God. Unless God took to living in his moms basement.

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 08:47 AM
Brutal truth or polite truth? Truth is truth. If it's washed down to lighten it in order to present your feelings, it is not truth. It is less.

Of course online, it's best to consider all truth lies because, as your incident sadly demonstrates, that he man is a whiney, clingy, pathetic crybaby. Bet his profile didn't say that when you became "virtual friends".

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 08:24 AM
I develop my thought, carefully choose my words, re-read what I have written, decide what needs to be edited and then MOTHERF**K!!! ****...press send anyway.

Obvious, right?

no photo
Tue 02/16/10 08:01 AM
Who is more pathetic; one who spends every waking hour of every day on a website asking philosophical questions from total strangers (his best friends) or those who try to answer these elementary questions and act like this kindergarten Plato is some genius rather than just a walled in loser with a 2 digit IQ?

Oops...I'm betting he has tenure here. lol

no photo
Fri 02/12/10 08:23 AM
The 20% of what they seize and actually turn in goes for those things.

no photo
Wed 02/10/10 09:21 AM
Your flashdrive is just a solid state drive with a ROM chip. The filesystem is standard FAT or NTFS. There just are not sectors/tracks. If only the data is corrupted, there are several flash drive recovery products out there. I don't know of one that's better then the rest. If it is not reading the USB drive at all, it is likely (gathered from my 35 years as a PC/electronics tech and programmer) that the connector is seperated from the circuit board. I've repaired several of these by splitting the case and re-soldering the connection.

Aside from that...good luck.