Community > Posts By > Pilarpeon

Pilarpeon's photo
Tue 05/09/17 07:54 AM
The Citadel I was so close to the Citadel, I could sense the gentle warmth within its walls. It was a warmth I would wish to share But the day was not the best to seek that warmth. So with hopeful patience I waited, Evaluating, planning and biding time. Finally, I scaled the walls, girded with eloquence And raised up by hope; but I was vulnerable. I was dashed to the unyielding ground By insuperable defenses. Yet again I waited, wounded, bruised. Thinking eloquence alone might yet prevail. Again I climbed, Having learnt nothing. The immoveable defenses made sport of me, Finding an unfriendly ally in the stone hard ground. I need that warmth within, I would not steal from that within the walls. But rejection is a cruel barb That carelessly used, wounds so deeply. Maybe the time has come for patience But I know that time is a sluggard That holds the hasty heart at bay And dims the ambitions of the soul.

Pilarpeon's photo
Tue 05/09/17 07:43 AM
I've very recently joined and have sent messages to about 4 ladies. The messages were then posted against the chosen 4. However, in the case of one lady I first tried sending an SMS it was blocked, then tried a straightforward message this was also blocked or not allowed. There was nothing wrong with my messages which just explained my background and aspirations. Nothing offensive at all, in fact the message was more or less identical to those sent to the original 4 ladies.

What am I missing here, is it possible this particular lady has blocked a particular age group or non smokers?
Any suggestions?