Community > Posts By > TonkaTruck3

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 09:57 PM
I dont think she's all that hot...but I like her sign!!
In fact, I like all of those signs!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 01:16 PM
Why appologize to a lawyer??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 01:15 PM
The voters will bring it on!! And your boy aint gonna like the outcome!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 01:14 PM
Yeah, he's on Oprah, Letterman, the View, and now this clowns show!!

But he refuses to go on Fox...with someone who will drill him on his policies. Coward.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 01:13 PM
NPR has always been a joke anyways.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:43 AM
Its a good thing!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:37 AM
And nobody cares.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Thu 10/21/10 10:36 AM
You know things are desparate when Oblowme has to go on a so-called comedy show to try to save his career!!

Oh, but wait!!...he's batting for his homies that are going to lose!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/20/10 06:39 PM
Mr. Whittington is a lawyer. Most other lawyers should get the same treatment.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:52 PM
LOL...once again, the left is going to lose big time in Nov. so all they can do is try to link everything to "racism".

Its an old tactic thats worn out, and its not working.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:50 PM
And dont forget to pull the U.S. out of the United Nations, and tell them to kiss our rears!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:41 PM
And even after all that, the Tea Party is still gaining momentum, and opening people's eyes to fact that the govt. is criminal organization that is only wanting to gain complete control over everything.

But the people wont let that happen!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:39 PM
In either case, Nazi Pelosi is finished. She had her chance, and we have seen her true colors. We know what she stands for and what she wants.....and none of it is inline with what the people want, or what is good for the country.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Wed 10/20/10 04:35 PM
A few years ago, president Bush had warned the people about trusting your money to a 401K or any other type of savings.

He said the govt. would possibly get so desparate, that they may attempt something like this. He may be right.

And my bet is that if it does happen (Nazi Pelosi has already made mention of this very same thing, but said it was a "good thing" to help the govt.rant )Oblowme will NOT do anything to stop it.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/17/10 09:46 PM

Muck Muck Iditarod wants to talk because he knows the dems are soon to be out of power and the repubs are taking control.

It could be a repeat of when Iran had our hostiges and Jimmy Carter would do nothing to bring them home.
When Ronald Reagan became president, he told Iran to release them or we were coming over there to get them ourselves.
They released them immediately!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/17/10 09:39 PM
Its in humanity's hearts to kill each other. I would cheer on when the Muslims are getting wiped out.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/17/10 09:28 PM
American Liberal

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/17/10 04:53 PM

Now this....gives me a woody.

Hell yeah!! Are you a Drag Race fan too??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/17/10 04:47 PM
I dont think Israel will prevent them from becoming a nuclear country. But I do believe it will be a nuclear exchange between the two if it goes that far.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/17/10 04:44 PM

Amedinijhad is a Conservative?? rofl put down the Kool Aid!!

He sure as hell is a conservative.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Iranian presidential elections in June 2005 brought a surprise victory to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and an end to an uncertain era of reform in the Islamic theocracy. Ahmadinejad, the conservative mayor of Tehran, won 62 percent of the vote in a run-off election with the favored candidate and a former president Ali Akbar Hashemi Rafsanjani.

"This is the beginning of a new movement," Ahmadinejad said after casting his vote.

Ahmadinejad was a little-known politician until Tehran's conservative city council appointed him mayor in 2003. In office, he gained a reputation for rolling back reforms enacted by moderate and reformist officials, moving to close fast-food restaurants, instituting separate elevators for men and women in municipal offices, and requiring male city employees to have beards and wear long sleeves.

During his presidential campaign, Ahmadinejad was backed by powerful conservatives and second-generation revolutionaries known as the Abadgaran, or Developers, who have a strong influence in the Iranian parliament. Ahmadinejad also is widely believed to have the unspoken endorsement of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Hoseini Khamenei.

Ahmadinejad took office Aug. 6, 2005, replacing reformist Mohammad Khatami who was elected by an overwhelming majority in 1997 and 2001, but whose power to follow through with reforms was severely checked by the supreme leader and the Guardian Council.

Well, if thats your idea of Conservative, you can keep it!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25