Community > Posts By > TonkaTruck3

TonkaTruck3's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:14 PM
Oblowme will never do that...those are friends of his.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:12 PM
I like Chinese food!!drinker

TonkaTruck3's photo
Mon 10/04/10 08:08 PM
Its about time some dirtbag lawyers got mud in their face!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 11:13 PM

well, i hope you solve the mystery...good luck with that

There is no mystery. It's a done deal. We were attacked by 19 Hijackers, the 20th was arrested and has also admitted to the plot not to mention over two dozen members od AQ we have arrested who have admitted to knowing about, helping plan and helping finance the plot.

The people who question this are the normal conspiracy therist loons who believe in every conspiracy out there.

They are the reason Lithium, Haldon and Thorozine were created.

Haha!!laugh laugh ...not!!
No way that only 20 people could pull it off, especially Arabic people with 4th grade mentality.

Muslims are not explosives experts.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 11:11 PM
Yes, but any true American will be pissed wherever they put it. It dont belong in this country anywhere...ground zero or anywhere!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 11:10 PM
But yet their ID's made of plastic are found while the whole plane burns??...dont think so

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:45 PM
Its not about solving a mystery...its about realizing at face value when you're being lied to.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:44 PM
Age is only a number, its the person and their personality that counts.

If you constantly think of yourself as 'old', soon you WILL feel old because you have already convinced yourself of it.

Dont do that!!....it pays off to be a kid at heart no matter what your age is.

So far, almost every woman that I have been with, have all been older than me...but they still have great amounts of energy and stamina (some of them even wear ME out!!happy ) and they feel good about themselves instead of feeling embarrassed.

Its all in the mind.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:38 PM
My tractor...got stolen.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:36 PM

The truth is, anyone who blindly accepts the "official" explanation from the govt. is only fooling themselves.

yea, well i don't trust anyone in the government... but that doesn't mean that it was a big conspiracy to kill 3000 people...the phone calls from people on the plane, all the video footage from the planes,
it all adds up to me that it was the muslims that did it, regardless of what the government said. people that hate bush need excuses to hate him more, and this stupid theory that the republicans did it makes no sense at all

The Muslims are too stupid and uneducated to pull off something like that on their own.
Theres more questions than answers!!
The "facts" of the case, dont add up. The govt. is hiding the truth.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:34 PM
War is peace.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:29 PM
The way to replace war is to win it right from the start.
Eliminate your enemies and you can enjoy peace afterwards.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:22 PM
The truth is, anyone who blindly accepts the "official" explanation from the govt. is only fooling themselves.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:21 PM
If they build it ANYWHERE on American soil, they still are getting what they want, at our expense.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:19 PM
I just say no to every agenda of the left.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:18 PM
Still does'nt explain where they all went!!..or the plane either.

Sorry, but the govt's. explanation does'nt hold water.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 09:17 PM
There is no winning the hearts and minds of those dirtbags. They already have their minds made up...they will always hate us. They will always use every oppertunity to kill us.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 08:09 PM
They are going to build it anyways. Why let them have their way altogether??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 08:01 PM
"Winning the hearts and minds".....rofl rofl rofl

Like thats ever going to happen!!ohwell

TonkaTruck3's photo
Sun 10/03/10 07:58 PM

Not to mention we will have Federal Agent's pulled off their duties from tracking down terrorists and bad guys and protecting people that matter to being put on a detail to protect this clown.

Well, if whoever is doing the threatening hurries up and gets it done, then the federal agents can go back to their regular duties!!

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25