Community > Posts By > TonkaTruck3

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 02:14 PM
But if everyone is supposed to be equal under U.S. law, what gives them, and you the right to be above that law and everyone else??

You say their laws apply to them, then where does the law of the land come in for them??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 02:12 PM
Google H.R. 4646

I checked this out on Truth or Fiction and it is true. The bill is HR-4646
introduced by US Rep Peter deFazio D-Oregon and US Senator Tom
Harkin D-Iowa. It is now in committee and will probably not be brought
out until after the Nov. elections.

One percent transaction tax is proposed:

President Obama's finance team is recommending a transaction tax. His plan
is to sneak it in after the November election to keep it under the radar. This
is a 1% tax on all transactions at any financial institution i. e. Banks, Credit
Unions , etc.. Any deposit you make, or move around within your account, i. e.
transfer to, will have a 1% tax charged. If your pay check or your social
Security or whatever is direct deposit , 1% tax charged. If you hand carry a
check in to deposit, 1% tax charged, If you take cash in to deposit, 1% tax
charged.
This is from the man who promised that if you make under $250,000
per year, you will not see one penny of new tax. Keep your eyes and ears
open, you will be amazed at what you learn.
Some will say aw, it's just 1%... remember once the tax is there they can raise
it at will.

http://www.standard.net/node/44797

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 02:04 PM
Or perhaps they are afraid to separate from it for fear of being murdered by their own family.

Just tell it like it really is!! Quit beating around the bush and come out in the open with the truth!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 02:01 PM
And you really berlive they do??laugh ...Americas laws do not supercede Sharia Law....ask one of them!!
They will tell you that their rules come first. So you are all for supporting those who elevate themselves above U.S. law.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:59 PM

But we are supposed to be the govt. in this country. So you respect that PEOPLE have the right to kill others.

Even over religion??

religion is just a label, I dont respect religion, I do respect a persons RELIGIOUS/SPIRITUAL/PERSONAL beliefs and choices though

I respect God and Christ, I dont believe individuals have been given legal AUTHORITY to kill, no, but the government(its entities and employees) do have the legal AUTHORITY to order killing people

But if God and Christ are both racist killers, why would you respect them over the same thing in humans?? It dont make sense.

Under what legal authority does a govt. have to kill people??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:57 PM
Wrong. "WE" separate, or try to...but "they" (Muslims) do not separate.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:55 PM
Why dont the Muslims in America separate from their forced religion and their brainwashed beliefs??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:54 PM
But we are supposed to be the govt. in this country. So you respect that PEOPLE have the right to kill others.

Even over religion??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:52 PM
Who's on first??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:52 PM
Yes, the ARE one in the same. So what makes America so special that we cant separate them here??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:50 PM
Then why dont they do it??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:50 PM
So you bow down to the big racist in the sky?? And respect the authority of one (or more ) to kill you??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:47 PM
Uh huh...your trying to tell us that Muslims have freedome of religion and freedom of thought.
Nice try.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:36 PM
No, thats a lame excuse!! They joined because of peer pressure, and Sharia Law DICTATES that they MUST join, or die for refusing to join. Tell the truth for once.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:35 PM
Right...so why cant we separate them here??

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:34 PM
So your beloved govt. knew about it, and did nothing to stop it. And you still bow down and worship that very same govt.!! the same govt. that would let you die as well as thousands of others. Nice!!

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:32 PM
But there is no separating religion from politics when it comes to Islam. They are one in the same.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:30 PM
But we knew about it before it was going to happen.
So you think that if the NYPD or the NYFD would have been keen to the info before hand, that they would'nt try to evactuate those buildings beforehand??

I think they would have done their best to keep everybody out of harms way.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 01:24 PM
Wrong. It was indeed sanctioned by billions of Muslims worldwide.
Not directly, but they did nothing to stop it, and they cheered when they seen what happened.

I recall seeing masses of filthy Palestinians and Iranians in the streets dancing and jumping for joy when the towers fell.

They have a national holiday that they celebrate where they burn our flag and chant "Death to America".

Where are all these so-called "moderate" Muslims and "peaceful" Muslims at?? Why do they not speak out against their own kind??....because deep down inside, they believe in the hateful, racial teachings of Islam.

I have seen *almost* no Muslims speaking out against other Muslims. I have seen no condemnation by Muslims towards other Muslims for their extremist views.

I have seen no marches in the streets, or protests in FAVOR of peace by Muslims. But I have seen marches and protests by Muslims in FAVOR of violence and killings.

You weak knee's liberals go ahead and support these viscious murderers. Go ahead and keep covering for them and being their appologists for them.

The rest of America will not stand for their (or yours) BS.

While you're ready to submit yourselves and your freedoms to these killers of humanity, and killers of human rights.....we the people (the REAL Americans) will fight them tooth and nail. We will use their very own tactics against them and worry about tolerance later.

We will stand up for our rights and our country and our Constitution....all while you liberals will be giving away the farm.

TonkaTruck3's photo
Fri 09/10/10 12:47 AM
I have zero respect for Islam, or Oblowme and the Federal Govt.