Community > Posts By > jaded_angel

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 11:24 PM

More people on here tonight than I thought. laugh

Apparently we're all insomniacs!!! yay!! well I'm already one but that's besides the point flowerforyou

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 11:19 PM
Eating dinner bc I wasn't hungry earlier....

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:59 PM

wet your finger and stick it in a light socket....

pesto , hair all done .......rofl

I think that might hurt a tad and blow a fuse to boot so laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:50 PM

i dislike the religious ones. i'm not religious and yet people who know this will send me an email saying "send this to 20 people to let them know jesus loves them". i get these all. the. time.

whoa

send them one back telling them satan is still waiting. see what they say then.:wink:

LMFAO I almost choked on my dinner when I read that wayyy too funny laugh laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:47 PM

In Seattle the weather is throwin us some triple digit temps for the first time and people are freaking out. I was at Costco tonight and I actually saw people fighting over fans and air conditioners. Reminded me of the Tickle me Elmo Christmas rampage all over again. I got a kick out of it and thought I'd share. I did get my shopping done safely and am now out back with my laptop and a cold glass of water. Whats the craziest thing anybody else has seen while shopping?

A scene that played out kinda like a movie women fighting over shoes and screaming over who saw the pair first..I had to bite my tongue from keeling over laughing :tongue:

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 10:46 PM

It's late at night

Nobodys listening......
glasses I love you!!!!!!!!!!

Aww that's sweet :smile: ummm I confess that I would rather laze around the house and do nothing and get paid to do it!! laugh drinker

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 09:12 PM
That would indeed suck as you couldn't have her around to predict the future well you could date her just no marry her...hmmm

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:53 PM
It's society's fault women/men both don't want to be seen what they look like old...and no offense to anyone who prefers younger but w/all the affairs or divorces that happen the woman/man finds someone who tends to be younger than their spouse so we have it our head that we have to keep looking as young as we can for as long as we can...twisted how that is reality whoa

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:45 PM

Do they exist here?

Sausage party.
In every man's mind.
In every man's eyes,
In every man's dreams,
In every man's wishes,
In every mans pants,,,,,,OH,sorry,,THAT WAS MY EX-WIFES DESIRES.

Women, are here, but I have heard they have them all locked up on the tenth floor,,,and there's no way to free them unless you marry one,,,ARE YOU WILLING to do THAT? lol

That sounds highly risky and hazardous to a man's health laugh :tongue:

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:43 PM

You'll have to let us know if you win the lottery!!! and marry the girl who leaves the messages from the future laugh

that might work, as long as her powers don't come from black magic or an enchanted hymen (don't pop the power!)or something.

Black magic would still work just wrong but it works so what the hey :tongue: an enchanted hymen hmmm isn't that something like the powerful sorceress in the Scorpion King movie where if she wasn't a virgin she couldn't see the future anymore?? hmm such a fool that king was laugh :tongue:

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:40 PM

mingle2 is strictly gay and lesbian!

mingle3 is polyamorous

mingle1 is autoerotica

:banana:

and how did you figure this out prey tell?? laugh way too much time on your hands :tongue:

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:28 PM
Wow I had to reread part of that to make sure I understood what I was reading about lol sounds better when they talk not write it laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:15 PM
You'll have to let us know if you win the lottery!!! and marry the girl who leaves the messages from the future laugh

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 08:06 PM

Aren't most sites like that though?? lurking hmm outside someone's window?? :tongue:

And if you aren't killin' off threads, you're pissin' off some whiny twit with a serious bug up his/her butt about something "politically incorrect" you've said.

Oh well... off for more lurking...

Well... it's been especially true about this place for a while now.

And no... not lurkin' outside someone's window. That'd be illegal, you know? :laughing:

This I agree w/ but what can ya do??

It is?? hmm OOOPS :laughing:

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:57 PM

Maybe your just a late bloomer.

:p

Lol how nice

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:55 PM

I came home today and checked my messages. One said, "You can see my buttocks," in a female voice. Ok, that's weird but a wrong number or crank call, right? I went to the pool a little later and chick's suit came untied and fell down as she exited the pool...exposing her butt huh.

I hope she calls again with some winning lotto numbers.

LOL I actually laughed out loud when I read this post sorry just way too funny flowerforyou

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 07:43 PM
Aren't most sites like that though?? lurking hmm outside someone's window?? :tongue:

And if you aren't killin' off threads, you're pissin' off some whiny twit with a serious bug up his/her butt about something "politically incorrect" you've said.

Oh well... off for more lurking...

jaded_angel's photo
Tue 07/28/09 06:51 PM
You are not a freak she is an outlier just some ppl aren't used to the whole online concept...but if it progresses to more than just talking online to the phone than perhaps it's more than a crush...talking solely online does not make you pathetic flowerforyou

jaded_angel's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:45 PM
I wish we had the points system thing that was talked about earlier in the thread here would be way cool!!! happy

jaded_angel's photo
Thu 07/02/09 02:43 PM

Hello and welcome hope you make many friends here flowerforyou

Thank you so much and I hope you'll be one of my friends !

flowers

Why not you're very sweet and spritely to be 90 as someone already said happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25