Community > Posts By > TadpoleAddy

TadpoleAddy's photo
Thu 07/08/10 12:22 AM
So I'm thinking of going down to Melbourne for a week to do a Security Operations training course, but I don't have a clue about what there is to go and see or do down there. I figured I'd take the opportunity to check out some gay/lesbian cafes, bookstores or clothing shops that cater to the more...butch sort of girl.

I'm not a drinker, so the whole idea of going to a lesbian bar by myself is pretty much out unless I go there simply for story ideas, so has anyone got any suggestions as to places I could check out? It's so hard to find any decent boyish clothes in my town that actually fit me because I'm so damn small. =[

I'm probably going to be situated in the Bundoora area if that helps.

TadpoleAddy's photo
Mon 02/15/10 12:31 PM
My mum once had something similar happen to her. She got a phonecall from the police telling her to come in to the station so they could ask her some questions about a stolen credit card.

What happened was that my mum (Jenny White) had used her own credit card at the same time as another woman (also Jenny White) used a stolen one. The criminal Jenny White is also a person who used to live at our address some time before we did. The police thought that mum had put away one of the shopping baskets and had taken someone else's purse with the card in it on the security footage, but what had happened was that she picked up her own purse after accidentally leaving it in that basket while at the checkout.

However it was all resolved after mum went into the station and they found out that she was a completely different woman than the one who had actually used the stolen card.

So police officers do make mistakes - usually they are resolved, but sometimes they do jump the gun a little too quickly and won't listen to what anyone else has to say about it.

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sun 02/14/10 12:26 AM
Edited by TadpoleAddy on Sun 02/14/10 12:27 AM

Because he is secretly plotting to kill you.

If olive oil comes from smashed olives, how do they make baby oil?

Holy crap, Tribbles, I think you're right! My cat just started meowing again, and I open the door to see him sitting there hunched over a torn apart wattle bird. Wing here, some feathers there. He likes to let me know he's eating things, and he does the same thing with lizards. He'll meow at my door until I open it and watch him eat the damn thing.

It's like he's threatening me...

He does like to chew on my eyebrows and arms after I get out of the shower. (No joke. He really does.)

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:52 PM
Because "Anal, Bacterial, Conjunctivitis, Diarrhea, Ebola, Fleas and Gonorrhea" just don't have the same ring to it.

Why does my cat always know when I'm awake in the middle of the night so he can perfectly time his annoying meows to make me feed him?

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 11:17 PM
Of course. I didn't create the character of Lily, but I did create a backstory for her out of what I had to work with. I ended up creating a dark character out of a children's tv series.

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 10:27 PM
Any Aussie girls heading to the Daylesford Gay & Lesbian Chillout Festival on March 5-8 this year?

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:33 PM
My favourite Aussie actress is Saskia Burmeister. She plays an hot but evil Pirate. She's also got a wickedly awesome smile. The pictures of her as a pirate can be found on my roleplay site.

http://www.freewebs.com/blackflagstories/bio.htm

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:26 PM
Should ask her. No point in getting her email or whatever if she isn't into women.

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:15 PM
Is she on the site?

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:12 PM
Haahaha

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:11 PM
Australia, Buttons. Not "astrallia". :tongue:

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:06 PM
I wonder why people seem to like Aussies so much? We get treated like Pokémon. "Gotta catch 'em all!"

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:04 PM
IR Baboon always used to annoy me. I was more of a Ren and Stimpy fan.

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 09:00 PM
Edited by TadpoleAddy on Sat 02/13/10 09:01 PM
Of course. I say "bloody" and "sh**" WAY too much, but I sound a bit like a man in my opinion.

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:53 PM
I live in Australia. My town is about 3 hours drive from Melbourne.

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:48 PM
-Gasp!-

Baboon.....

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:47 PM
Uh huh! The best lesbians are pixelated ones. We have a horrible gay culture around here. No gay bar - just a once a year bash at the Regal Cafe down the street. Most people are just homophobes in my town, and many people protested the opening of a sex toy shop. It's up and running now and has a nice open and well-lit atmosphere (apparently), but a gay bar would be a lot harder to pass.

So I'm forced to do the online thing, because I like living here and don't want to move.

Come to me, my pixel damsels! I shall tickle your space bars and play with your Ctrls as I Page Up and Page Down you against the Windows! drool

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:42 PM
*Cough*Off topic*Cough*

I don't want the mods to find me again! -Looks around suspiciously.-

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:36 PM
Thanks. :smile:

TadpoleAddy's photo
Sat 02/13/10 08:34 PM
"Yeah, keep looking. It doesn't get any better than this."

Previous 1 3 4 5