Fri 03/12/10 09:14 PM
Edited by everydailiv4u on Fri 03/12/10 09:19 PM
:banana: Hey SHRXFN68 H:banana:
I'm happy for you, dude!drinker
Now that's what I call living.

everydailiv4u's photo
Fri 03/05/10 06:35 AM
Edited by everydailiv4u on Fri 03/05/10 06:36 AM
Trust your gut. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

BTW, I'm 35, tall, slender, big boobs, hair through which your fingers will run smoothly, am an acrobat in bed, and am submissive as hell. I will wait on you hand and foot. I live to give BJs, and I like it 5 times a day.
Oh yeah: I will share my wealth with you without batting an eye.:tongue:

everydailiv4u's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:47 PM
Come on. Tell us how you really feel:smile:

everydailiv4u's photo
Fri 02/26/10 02:40 PM
Edited by everydailiv4u on Fri 02/26/10 02:46 PM

i decided to hold off on sex til i meet the one person i truly love with all my heart when i was 14 and am still celebate sure there are times when i want to have sex but those are the times i just keep my mind occupied with something other than sex and if that dosen't work then a cold shower works everytime.

Wow. This is very admirable. I thank God for the sexual revolution, but maybe things got a little out of hand, what with kids having sex on school buses and tweens having "friends with benefits". As for adults, to each his/her own.

Sexual anorexia is an interesting concept, given that there is a name for the opposite "syndrome": sexual addition. If one's sexual needs are not being met, perhaps one finds an alternative outlet. However, I don't think anything can replace GOOD sexual intimacy.
flowerforyou

everydailiv4u's photo
Thu 02/25/10 05:18 PM
My son's friend has a stay at home dad. When his friend was younger, he had a nanny, and both parents worked outside the home. Once the friend and his sister got older, the father began working from home. (No fool, him!)

Stay at home dads are not uncommon where I live. Some work from home; others take care of the business of home.

everydailiv4u's photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:38 PM
I imagine there are some who have experienced "love at first sight", but I'm guessing this is a rare phenomenon.

If a soulmate is someone with whom you have an uncompromising love, deep connection, and unbreakable commitment, perhaps people have several soulmates at any given time. For example, given the opportunity to meet, I might find several potential soulmates in North America, a few in South America, at least one in Europe, probably more than one in Australia...

I think there are too many great guys out there (and way too many vaiables) to believe there is just ONE special someone for me.

everydailiv4u's photo
Thu 02/25/10 04:04 PM
Edited by everydailiv4u on Thu 02/25/10 04:08 PM

Hummmm serious relationship before hand hummm.....

Well for me it has to be with someone that I want to be with but as far as how serious it will be who knows till after the fact you have actually sleep with them....

Not into a one night stand or a booty call but not planning on committing completely to another before it happens. Sure I want to get to know them for a bit first. But to say we totally have a relationship prior to sex is unreal what if the sex sucks? Ya still in gun hoe? Hummmmmm that is what bonds two people together in the end......whoa

So ya I want a trial run before I totally commit to another.......

Perhaps mutual interests, sharing similar values, and respecting one another are things that bond couples together moreso than sex. Hey, who broke the bed?!? VERY FUNNY

everydailiv4u's photo
Thu 02/25/10 03:17 AM
Question: what do you guys think about celibacy/abstaining until involved in a serious relationship?
Looking forward to your answers.flowerforyou
ps
Thanks YellowRose

everydailiv4u's photo
Wed 02/24/10 06:18 PM
Thanks for posting this, Tex. It is, indeed, inviting when the conversation begins with a comedic twist. Humor/silliness is a nice alternative to the serious back and forth emails trying to determine if you're compatible with someone. flowerforyou

everydailiv4u's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:54 PM
Thanks, Yellowrose!
I wanted to take a poll on what folks think about celibacy/abstaining until in a serious relationship, but I wasn't sure where to place it in the Community. So, if anyone wants to share their point of view, I'd be interested. flowerforyou

everydailiv4u's photo
Wed 02/24/10 05:42 PM
Hi, everyone. I'm new to the on-line experience, and am looking forward to chatting. I've gotten many laughs from the Community since joining, and hope to provide a bit of entertainment myself.