Community > Posts By > Marydeedee

Marydeedee's photo
Tue 08/07/07 01:46 AM
wELL, you sure posted a great question to get lots of responses....do not, do not I repeat..lose any sleep over this concern.....glasses

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 08/02/07 11:50 AM
If he is good to his children, I know that he is a good man...

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 09:57 PM
Just wanted to add my two cents...all I know is what I learned from my brother, who went to visit Cuba...beautful people..ABSOLUTELY...

BUT...poverty...people work so hard for just about nothing...

It sure could not get any worse...but beautiful country with beautiful people...

Bye for now..

Maryglasses (live in California..gotta have sun glasses)

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 09:51 PM
Well speaking to you as an older person.....geeze, try to just wait and find a lady without kids, or kids that are at least 18...do not even enter to younger ones lives and mess them up....women are indeed mother lions..if and when ANYONE says anything negative...the hair on her neck goes up and you might as well kiss it all goodbye....

This is a hard rule to follow, but I think if you have kids, you should not bring in your dates...kids can't take all the "in and out" of partners...

Ok..there's my free advice..so go and have a great Thursday night and good luck searchibg for the right person....I am a newby and I like the site a lot...mostly young ohes tho....glasses

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 09:46 PM
Hello everyone...am I supposed to reply like this?

Still a newby...

Wishing you all a good night and for many of you, tomorrow will be a good day..TGIF!!

I am retired...so everyday is a Saturday!love

Mary
Sure enjoy all the cute pictures of you all...especially that cat with the helmet!
glasses

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 07:16 PM
Where are your people in California Queene??? I am one hour north of Santa Barbara!

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:32 AM
That was just ever so cute!laugh

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:29 AM
Thanks for responding....have a good day...and I will check back in later...gotta go to sleep.....

Sending hugs from the central coast of California....

glasses (need sun glasses here in the west)

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:14 AM
Kater has it right...you need to get that picture where there is a button that will allow you to edit..then you can crop it..chop some off those legs and then you will be just right!

Good luck..

Maryglasses

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:11 AM
Seems like you all are so young....ah....sweet bird of youth...any older men in the crowd???glasses

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:09 AM
Well, little after one here..it's Thursday here in California!!glasses

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:07 AM
Welcome...flowerforyou

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 01:06 AM
Welcome to a great site...free is wonderful...bigsmile

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:59 AM
ps,,,after I read that, it sounded like I,too, was a doctor..oh no...but welcome doctor!

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:58 AM
Greetings from a fellow newby doc!

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:57 AM
Not a male, but welcome, welcome!!!

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:57 AM
I think I am getting the hang of this..thanks to all you fine people for responding..now I am going to do the same to other newbys...

Just turned "Thursday" here in California...so have a great day...

Mary

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:53 AM
Have you ever seen anyone reply to themselves..here I am..the picture worked...yeah...and if anyone still wishes to be an advisor, well, hey that's ok too...

All right....stay in touch now...

Marydeedee's photo
Thu 07/26/07 12:52 AM
I am not sure if this is how I even get to the forum with all of you and I do not know how to put the picture on the forum either....but there is a picture on my profile..am hoping when I hit that little blue button below, my picture will show.

I am hoping that there is someone out there that is looking for a friend...wishing everyone the best on this site..

Now..let's hope the picture is posted..if not, can someone have pity on me and advise me.....

Thanking ya beforehand!!!!!

Marydeedee's photo
Tue 07/24/07 06:19 AM
Wishing everyone a great Tuesday...I hope there are lots of friendly people here...

Looking to make new friends...