franshade's photo
Thu 10/07/10 11:19 AM
hello and welcome!

franshade's photo
Wed 10/06/10 11:36 AM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Wed 10/06/10 11:34 AM
Due to gravitational effects, your weigh slightly less when the moon is directly overhead.

Now they tell me :wink:

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:42 PM
It is against the law to whale hunt in Oklahoma.
noway

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:37 PM
he was just here Linda

hello and welcome

sit tight, he'll be right back waving

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:36 PM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 01:35 PM

wanted poster, what would the title say? And be nice!........lol

were I to see your name, I'd not know tis you :wink:

wanted poster title would read,

If you can read this you are much too close

:heart:

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:15 PM

Tonka - attorneys like doctors are employed by others - doubt attorneys initiate frivilous litigations for themselves(well maybe some), but I also assume they are hired to be represented by others. no?

How can you limit attorneys from filing claims, suits, etc., isn't that their jobs? Are they not employed by others (normally)? Shouldn't the employer be responsible not the employee for the frivilous ligitations?

just asking

Yes and no. Some lawyers are so crooked, they dont need a client to file a suit. There are many cases where lawyers see the chance for big money and jump on the bandwagon for themselves.

Tonka that applies to all - there are good people and bad people throughout...

who will place the limits in place? are they trustworthy? who shall benefit? etc... doubt there is "a deed" that can please everyone, someone will always complain, cry foul, etc...

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:09 PM

Tonka - attorneys like doctors are employed by others - doubt attorneys initiate frivilous litigations for themselves(well maybe some), but I also assume they are hired to be represented by others. no?

How can you limit attorneys from filing claims, suits, etc., isn't that their jobs? Are they not employed by others (normally)? Shouldn't the employer be responsible not the employee for the frivilous ligitations?

just asking

doctors are a bunch of crooks too...same as lawyers

should we kill them too :wink:

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 12:05 PM

just asking

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:28 AM
rofl rofl rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:22 AM
I want the same for you

hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Thu 09/30/10 01:58 PM
hello and welcome waving
just join in the forums, meet more people, share ideas, jokes and laughs and have fun!

franshade's photo
Wed 09/29/10 12:15 PM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Wed 09/29/10 12:12 PM
hello and welcome

loved the responses - {{{{Gossip}}}}} {{{michigan}}}

franshade's photo
Wed 09/29/10 12:07 PM
ohh ohhh ohhh pick me pick me

nah just kidding

hello and welcome to the site

franshade's photo
Wed 09/29/10 12:01 PM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Wed 09/29/10 11:43 AM
{{{Lilith}}} wb

franshade's photo
Wed 09/29/10 06:48 AM
:thumbsup: Hey Pec :thumbsup:

sorry but poster would warn the public and request who ever turns you in to be ready to pay a fee them for taking you in. :smile:

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25