franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 02:01 PM
Hello and welcome
@mayhem - :thumbsup: we would need your number to text ya

franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:59 PM

and you didn't tell me??? I can kick butt really good with my boots pitchfork

These boots AIN'T made for walking.....they are meant for kicking bigsmile

during difficult time is when we notice and realize just how strong we really are!!! and hot diggity dog, I'm STRONG!!!!

franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:55 PM
Edited by franshade on Tue 09/14/10 01:56 PM

((((Frannie)))) I was just thinking about you the other day. Did you break free from the duct tape?

Hey one of my fav Mods (((rose))) nah - just had to take care of some serious life issues, ok - that's done - so I'm back waving

and there she goes moving me into well wishes :tongue:

franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:54 PM
I'd never ignore not stand up Mikey - he's a doll :wink:

franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:53 PM
hey 1956 - thanks for the welcome - missed you all blushing

franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:53 PM

franshade where the help have u been/tears
Aww Duffy - been to hell and back (life), but I got paroled for good behaviour devil nah, they are just not ready for me so I was released.

franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:51 PM

My God U gorgeous lady U have been missed from alot of us!! U left me standing at the church with no bride!!!noway :wink: laugh Great to have U back!!:banana: :banana:

I'm sorry Mikey, but are you sure that was supposed to be in church... laugh and Thanks for the welcome flowerforyou

franshade's photo
Tue 09/14/10 01:46 PM
Have I been missed????

franshade's photo
Tue 07/20/10 12:43 PM

Oh, what type are you trying to convert?

The file I'm trying to convert (this is a new book) is a .doc file, from a Microsoft Works Word Processor. I originally used AbiWord 2.8 for the file because this laptop had no word processor on it -- then I converted the Abi file to a .doc and now I'm stuck....!

Well, I can get a PDF but it's all botched up....!!

http://www.ehow.com/how_4850823_word-processor-file-pdf-file.html

hope that helps

franshade's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:22 AM
great what programs do you recommend for opening gif files. presently using windows 7 and it only opens those files in IE.

franshade's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:18 AM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Fri 07/09/10 07:17 AM
laugh

franshade's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:39 AM

I am unable to save nor play any gif's with windows 7. It opens them in IE but am unable to add nor to use as when opened it does not animate. Suggestions please!!!

It's time to stop using IE. That's my recommendation. To hell with Micro$oft. Get Chrome or Firefox.

IE is like the AOL of the 90s. Crap and over bloated junk..it was always. I used Netscape before I used Firefox.

presently I do, but using Windows 7 when I want to open a gif (animation) file, it automatically opens in IE. Looking for a program that I can install that will allow me to view animations and slides without it being in IE. Opening in IE does not give me the edit functions/features I like to use.

Downloaded IRfanview - opens the gif (yes set it as the default) but very little edit features.

Anyone have any other suggestions or programs that I may be able to use.

franshade's photo
Thu 07/08/10 05:36 AM

program won't work by itself/install. You have to select it as the default for opening gif files then open a gif file with it. (right click on the gif file you want to open and select open with)

really???
It does not allow the program to download, I tried running program and then saving it onto desktop to install and nothing. does not allow it to install.

franshade's photo
Wed 07/07/10 09:09 AM
program would not install sad
any other suggestions?

franshade's photo
Wed 07/07/10 07:44 AM
thanks Wiley :wink:

Trying out that program now :thumbsup:

Let you know

franshade's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:33 AM
hello and welcome

franshade's photo
Tue 07/06/10 07:33 AM
I am unable to save nor play any gif's with windows 7. It opens them in IE but am unable to add nor to use as when opened it does not animate. Suggestions please!!!

franshade's photo
Wed 06/16/10 07:40 AM

lol..funny...i can cook..n i mean it!!! i cook for gatherings..b'day celebration..etc...even when someone orders the food from me...BUT...my soon to be ex still look for another younger woman...how??? i think the saying that goes "the way to a man's heart is thru his meal/stomach" does not apply anymore...

Rue, we just have to aim a bit higher and to the left devil
just kidding

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25