Community > Posts By > franshade

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:56 PM
Edited by franshade on Fri 06/11/10 12:57 PM

The mingle community loves to find a target for each night. In this case...anyone who generalize women.

Off with their heads!

Welcome to Mingle2 now, go away!

Mingle 2 has been stuck in a constant PMS for several months.

Now this would mean that there is more women here than man surprised well, my chances to get at least one are looking preeeetty good drool

:laughing: only if you can cook laugh

no one is targeting you, but responding, don't take it personally - we don't waving

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:55 PM

Well, LadyLid, if that's the case, as you see it, then I'm sure you wouldn't mind if the men on this site added this remark to their profiles:

"Don't bother writing to me if you're an old broad over 40 and overweight to boot."

It's the same thing, except now it's been turned around from a particular young woman's preference to a particular young man's preference. There's nothing wrong with preferences, as I made clear on my post, but you shouldn't be so callous as to state it so bluntly.

I'll agree tact is a quality some lack. Some feel theirs thoughts are pretty darned important no matter who it hurts or offends.

As to this..
"Don't bother writing to me if you're an old broad over 40 and overweight to boot."

It wouldn't bother me...I wouldn't take that personally since I don't consider myself an overweight old broad. Someone may have that perspective of me, it's about them, not me. It would stop me from writing them simply due to the lack of tact and kindness...and their need to judge.

:thumbsup: and you are neither overweight nor old - ya got it going on Ladylid :thumbsup:

ah, doing alright yourself there Frannie winking

Would you remind me when I turn 50 in a few months???

I most certainly will :thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:54 PM

Once that happens we will have done all we can until people outgrow the false need of guns.

Nothing false about my wanting, buying, owning, or carrying my gun waving

You hear the one where a woman attempted a rape on a man at gunpoint?

She held a gun to his head and demanded he sex her.

He said,"OK. But, don't expect much under the circumstances.":wink:

((((willing)))) :laughing: and that was before she showed him the gun??? :laughing:

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:50 PM

Legal gun owner baffoonery is when a legal gun owner brandishes a gun to impose their will onto others, when a drunk individual gets their gun and acts a fool with it, when a legal gun owner brandishes his weapon to impose road rage on someone, when a legal gun owner usually drunk, lets their children play with a gun because it is a good learning experience for them, etc... the list goes on and on

how about we just outlaw drinking alcohol ? works for me...

hell that's when my shooting gets better and my eyes can focus betterererer :wink:

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:48 PM

damn not only am I to be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant now you wanna keep me on a leash... :wink:

Leash ??? ...what exactly do you mean ? surprised
I don't wanna "play" in the kitchen, you know drool I just want to be fed. biggrin

and you trust me to feed ya, hmmmm devil
ya don't know me well do ya rofl rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:43 PM

107 Do not eat a bunch of bean burritoes the night before the date.

rofl
108. Dinner dates - eat a sensible lunch so not appear as if your starving.

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:40 PM

Well, LadyLid, if that's the case, as you see it, then I'm sure you wouldn't mind if the men on this site added this remark to their profiles:

It's the same thing, except now it's been turned around from a particular young woman's preference to a particular young man's preference. There's nothing wrong with preferences, as I made clear on my post, but you shouldn't be so callous as to state it so bluntly.

I'll agree tact is a quality some lack. Some feel theirs thoughts are pretty darned important no matter who it hurts or offends.

As to this..

It wouldn't bother me...I wouldn't take that personally since I don't consider myself an overweight old broad. Someone may have that perspective of me, it's about them, not me. It would stop me from writing them simply due to the lack of tact and kindness...and their need to judge.

:thumbsup: and you are neither overweight nor old - ya got it going on Ladylid :thumbsup:

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:37 PM
106. If they have toilet paper stuck on their shoes - let them know or not laugh

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:36 PM
is this big enough?

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:35 PM
OP I agree, tact goes along way. There are so many ways to say something and yet not offend another.

But if the person needs constant reminders that they do not meet the other parties wants or desires, then bluntness is needed.

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:18 PM
my grandma brokenheart

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:08 PM
Once that happens we will have done all we can until people outgrow the false need of guns.

Nothing false about my wanting, buying, owning, or carrying my gun waving

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 12:03 PM
104. ladies tell your date if his fly is down

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:52 AM
102. don't call him or her Pookie Bear on first date

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:50 AM
making telephone calls for $0.10

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:40 AM

Wouldn't It be great if all women would just learn to cook ? ohwell

I mean how long is gonna take before women realize that the best and the surest way to man's heart is through his stomach "Real women don't cook" attitude that women have this days, just doesn't work pass the initial dating game.

If you want a happy mate (boyfriend/husband) cook for him like no other woman ever cooked before...and he may stray for some "strange" now and then, but he will always come back to you. flowerforyou

First thing we gotta' do is make sure their chain reaches form the bedpost to the kitchen.shocked rofl

damn not only am I to be in the kitchen, barefoot and pregnant now you wanna keep me on a leash... :wink:

:laughing: @ Fran and Willing! :laughing:

((((mel)))) and he expects me to feed him too WTF rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:39 AM
oops sorry OP oops

99. laugh at all their jokes

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:37 AM

It's much quieter, and eliminates problems with pee all over
the bathroom and the forever 'put the seat down' issue.

For the sake of cleanliness and world peace between the
sexes, can't men just do it....

2 reasons...:

#1...The water is too cold

#2...Just one more thing to have to dry off

drinker laugh

For those who have the problem with it being soooooo long it will touch the water, just hold it above, we know ya like to have it in your hand whenever possible...you can still do the 3 shake, dry off technique.

rofl rofl rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:37 AM

It's much quieter, and eliminates problems with pee all over
the bathroom and the forever 'put the seat down' issue.

For the sake of cleanliness and world peace between the
sexes, can't men just do it....

I so want to respond to this, ,,,I do think its easier for some men to perform such a task than for other men, depending upon the size of the toilet,,,,,

I have had ONE ex who could do this,,for the others,, probably more effort than it would have been worth.

Shshhs all it is they have not figured out how to aim yet...........:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

lol,,especially in the 'mornings',,,I just cant see it happening,,lol

rofl rofl

franshade's photo
Fri 06/11/10 11:29 AM
hand written letters

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25