miah1978's photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:59 AM
A drink before the war by Dennis Lehane

miah1978's photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:58 AM
" I suggest you do what your parents did; get a job sir!"

miah1978's photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:56 AM
I was married for 15 years and 9 months to my best friend. During our marriage we spent little time away from each other. We were lovers, partners, friends, and a team. Through the years there were hard times. Sometime along the way I began to be dishonest. even about the simplest things. This became such a habit especially as we began to drift apart. Reflecting back on my marriage I am faced with what clearly ended my little family. Me being dishonest. it is the ultimate way to kill a. relationship. I learned that dishonesty had engulfed my life. I learned my lessons and learned to forgive myself. Now honesty is my only salvation. never lie to each other, its a death sentence

miah1978's photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:46 AM
not too many gentleman left. holding the door open for the ladies has even faded. I'm very much a gentleman I don't talk about sex online, I don't send or ask for nude photos. I am a romantic, sensitive man. I am a writer and so I naturally think everything to death. I would love to meet someone impressed by my positive energy, my smile, my love for beauty, my romantic adventurous side, and my love for others. I am a kind person and I love being a gentlemen.

miah1978's photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:41 AM
just to get it out there. I believe in Jesus. I do not know anything further other that his message was Love. No matter the denomination and no matter if it is baptist, Methodist Presbyterian, Mormon, or Catholic, the message remains the same. its the same message Muhommand preached. yet we still find the utmost importance in saying you believe as a requirement to be saved or born again. I will quote Buddha, " Despite our beliefs, its our actions that will reverberate long after our deaths." Thought are only thoughts. They are ripples on the water. Beliefs are ideas or sets of thoughts. But behaviors are action. action creates. simple science. Your behaviors far out weigh your beliefs.

miah1978's photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:31 AM
Doodling. I will draw, color, paint, anything. I do mean anything. I doodle in my books, on the walls, paper, furniture, or anything I can get away with.

miah1978's photo
Tue 05/09/17 11:24 AM
looking for anyone interested in discussing behaviors and karma more deeply. I have been studying Buddhism for about 8 months. I was born catholic but like Einstein said, "All the arts, all the sciences, and all the religions are all branches from the same tree.". Then there is one of my most favorite Buddha quotes. Its bold truth should not be ignored. " Despite our beliefs, its our actions that will reverberate long after our deaths. "