Community > Posts By > Maga707

no photo
Sat 08/12/17 06:44 PM
Hi, I am Maria.
Welcome to the site ;)

no photo
Sat 08/12/17 06:16 PM

The girls are saying the same thing about boys. I suggest that you all give yourself time to grow up to be men and women. In the meantime, enjoy life and stop listening to Cyndi Lauper...

Oh girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
That's all they really want
Some fun…

no trusful mans are always around and looking for trusful girls but we don't found thats why we quit ..

You know, that's funny, because all girls and women here, think exactly the same about men, boys.
If you really want someone to start a family or you are looking for a serious relationship, then I think that you need patience and think carefully, you wont find what are you looking for in a few days, month?. Patience, at some point it will come to you. But **THE I WANTED NOW** hmm, it sounds like a tantrum. P.S I me too I wanted now lol, everyone I believe it wanted now lol.
It will come, It will come your half.

no photo
Sat 08/12/17 06:03 PM

Noadays girls are not serious they just looking for have fun and pass time they are not looking fort serious relationship to build a family i'm so sad for that and this is m'y opinion what about yours ?

The girls are saying the same thing about boys. I suggest that you all give yourself time to grow up to be men and women. In the meantime, enjoy life and stop listening to Cyndi Lauper...

Oh girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
That's all they really want
Some fun…

i DON'T AGREE WITH YOU
hERE ARE men with more experience than you and women, so I think that it is you maybe the one that have to grow up, proof writing a song?
I am a grow up, women are grow up by nature.

no photo
Sat 08/12/17 05:59 PM
LOL YES, AGREE ME TOO LOL

no photo
Wed 08/09/17 01:18 PM
my prayers for him

Amen

no photo
Sun 07/09/17 01:26 PM
:thumbsup:

no photo
Sun 07/09/17 01:24 PM

How many of you make a pact to wait till you say "I do"? I'm separated and about to jump into the dating world and this is what I desire for my new relationship(s). Are there men out there actually willing to wait?
[/q

So sorry I have deleted my comment, thought I was in another forum.
I am Roman Catholic apostolic and have not prejudice, God make us how we are entirely and teach us to love in every way.

If having sex means, you need to be married, I am sorry, but for me it is wrong and do not misunderstand me, I am devoted to God and pray every single night.

God also make us with free will, and love each other in every way, meaning that thinking about Having sex before of after marriage it is only what human being think, not GOD.
And how prejudice a person is.
Or does a Christian, God believer human being, felt different about sex, when married?

I didn't mean to upset anybody, I am also Christian, my only intention was answer and what I think about the question.
Also, what happen then, if the person is separated, divorced?

GOD BLESS YOU ALL, he lives in our hearts, amen.

no photo
Sun 07/09/17 01:01 PM
Edited by Maga707 on Sun 07/09/17 01:04 PM

How many of you make a pact to wait till you say "I do"? I'm separated and about to jump into the dating world and this is what I desire for my new relationship(s). Are there men out there actually willing to wait?
[/q

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 03:11 AM
Hello,

I would take off number 2 and 3 photos, you have time to show that part of you. Please don't work at all your photo without a shirt. Show that you are not desperate and for that again, you have time, what you will leave for later then? Leave surprises, mysteries and lot to explore on you, it is great for the other person and for you also. let people discover other parts of you by they own.
Instead post smart photos, dress differently is too dark, in my opinion.
Be yourself, just I would like to see you plain, fresh, and smart as you look.
Put photos that look sexy, not extreme, you know how to do it, I am quiet sure it will work for you.
Simply show yourself you will enjoy it and give you the confidence you need and you are looking for.
Profile be specific, really put what YOU want, have you think about what you are looking for? Use it in your benefit.
One word be yourself and say what you want, what are you looking for.
You are very nice, use it!!
Hope it helps

no photo
Fri 06/16/17 02:36 AM
Hi,

Remember this rating it is NOT a criticism I am only trying to help.

The main photo I will change it, you are nice on the others.
But coming to the first one, I will take off the cloth and change it for a more smart look instead, like a eve cloth?. You have a great long hair, use it!, do arrange it for something more sexy?. I mean you know as every woman knows that hair play a very strong figure when trying to show yourself sexy, make the most of it!!
I again repeat myself, you hair is great to help you look great, then will take out the glasses and have a nice casual make up, it doesn't matter if you use glasses or not, that's another thing, not the real you with it, show your face clean, with make up and play with your hair, remember the cloth, you would look fantastic and show how nice, clever you are. Remember men like women who care about herself.
That is what I will do, it is NOT an advice, but yes will try to see myself seductive.
Hope this help Maria

no photo
Sun 06/04/17 12:09 PM
The messga was for the line started
I WAS DEAD...

no photo
Sun 06/04/17 12:08 PM
Excuse me. I cannot see you nick name, but antway, what are you saying?
Really.

no photo
Sun 06/04/17 12:00 PM
This is true, so is REAL
I am not a person that would say something that's no true
Why should I?
We are all adults here, right?

no photo
Sat 06/03/17 08:01 AM
Hi all
I believe 100%.
Have own story.
2002, my parents and 1 sis had had a really bad car accident.
Were taken to small A&e as first thing waiting ambulance to transfer them.
My father was the worst, was gone as his brain was destroyed.
In the small A&e my mother and sis were in a bed opposite him.
In a moment, suddenly he sits down and shout Brenda!!! (Mother) and then he said, Let go mum, not let go, dad dad waits for me .
Ok, just wanna know how if my father doesn't have the brain, how he manage to sit down and talk????
His father died like 20 years before and he never mentions him at all.
After that he never wakes up and died. No brain.
He saw something he saw his father how?
That's why I do believe, my grandpa came to take him.
I am grateful at least he's not alone.

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:43 AM

Hi

As above I will say the same, the photo is too dark and don't help to show the nice face you have.
Change the photo give a description of yourself and what you like/want
friendly.

Hope it helps ;)

The way you describe/say ROCK AND ROLL are not helping also.
Remember girls like romance, dreams.

no photo
Fri 05/12/17 03:40 AM
Hi

As above I will say the same, the photo is too dark and don't help to show the nice face you have.
Change the photo give a description of yourself and what you like/want
friendly.

Hope it helps ;)