Community > Posts By > Djonna

Djonna's photo
Fri 07/27/07 11:49 PM
For those who don't know, Aquafina Water is a Pepsi product. The thing that I found interesting in a news article, is that the water actually comes from P.W.S., which means Public Water Supply.... the very water that we get from our taps....
Evidentally they are changing their label to make that more clear to consumers. We pay how much for tap water?

Djonna's photo
Fri 07/27/07 03:23 AM
It's call working for the weekend and it's here!!!! Today at 3:00, my weekend starts! PHEW WEE! We all should take the time to do one good thing for us over the weekend. What's it gonna be for you? It's been hot hot hot here in New Hampshire.... We all made it through the work week, so what cha all doing for the weekend?

Me? I'm going to try to get to Hampton Beach and relax or I just might stay in and watch some sci-fi movies and snooze....

Djonna's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:26 PM
It's time to confess! What is it about men and farting that is SO funny to them. They fart and burp out loud anywhere or anytime.... If it's not the loudest fart they laugh about; it's the smell! Ok, I admit it, sometimes it's funny, but sometimes it's much better to be in another room!

Djonna's photo
Thu 07/26/07 03:06 PM
Everyone has too many of something. What do you have too many of?

Me? I have too many pair of shoes; and waaaay too many bottles of shampoo in my shower!