Community > Posts By > sawes

sawes's photo
Sun 01/11/09 07:04 AM

sawes's photo
Sun 09/07/08 08:02 PM
I am curious to know the main reason you are single , and most of you if not all of you are here because you want not necessary get married but at least meet someone
I am single for just one reason I haven't someone out there lately and on this sites I haven't receive response from the woman I contact

sawes's photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:36 PM
some one who do that is mentally unbalance, so for sure any person who try to help would suffer same consequences,It's better to call the police, being hidden. and take a look for any clue you can give to them

sawes's photo
Sun 09/07/08 07:01 PM
Have you try another way to meet someone diferent form online sites? Which ones? Have you been lucky?

sawes's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:30 PM
I like it , maybe a smile would help more, I like that you seem to be very sincere and specific in your writing

sawes's photo
Thu 09/04/08 06:12 PM
Your pics are fine you are an attactive woman, maybe there isn't so many men as tall as you, and if I were you I will use the second pic as the main one , you look more attractive there

sawes's photo
Thu 09/04/08 05:13 PM
Advice,,, rotate your pic and try to add a third one where you smiling, I know ,I should do the same

sawes's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:10 PM
Are Bars or Clubs a good option for you to meet someone?, Do you feel confident or comfortable in this places trying to meet someone? Have you been lucky some time in these places? What you generally thing about clubs and bars as an option to meet someone?

sawes's photo
Thu 08/07/08 07:00 PM
No,, that's why I am here

sawes's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:57 PM

The same happens to me , I have send several messages to several women and no reply , actually I think they are more materialistic than we men believe , if they don't see in a pic the man of her dreams (an adonis)
They just skip that, I cant find other reason
That is not true......I see your face and I see you as a person that has lots of girlfriends, why i assume that is because you are atractive, so we woman are not looking for that type, a handsome men it is hard to trust until we get to know that person well.....you understand my point of view?

Well , I have never thought in that. maybe I should write in my profile, " If i look attractive for you I swear that I don't have girlfriend and I'm very faithful person

sawes's photo
Wed 07/30/08 06:43 PM
The same happens to me , I have send several messages to several women and no reply , actually I think they are more materialistic than we men believe , if they don't see in a pic the man of her dreams (an adonis)
They just skip that, I cant find other reason

sawes's photo
Thu 02/07/08 06:48 PM
When you receive a mail from a guy for the first time , what specific thing makes you to respond him? or makes you won't respond him?
Is it the pic? the profile text? the mail text? what?
Thanks

sawes's photo
Thu 11/15/07 07:37 PM
appearance definitely isn't very important, otherwise I would be more lucky

sawes's photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:38 PM
Millions I guess, so. Isn’t it incredible that there is millions who can’t find a just one in a world full of singles

sawes's photo
Mon 11/05/07 07:00 PM
Just in case
Men doesn't care you have a solid car

sawes's photo
Mon 10/29/07 06:27 PM
I am single because so many reasons
1, because I am not the guy who likes noisy and dark bars or night clubs to meet someone , they are good to go when you have got someone already or have fun with your friends
2.My lifestyle doesn't make it easy to meet new people ,office- house , house -office
3. I not courageous enough to approach some woman in a public places
4. Or just simply because I haven't meet some woman after my last relation
Or maybe as some friend think, because I am honest, sincere, educated and it seems now days women don't like this kind of men

sawes's photo
Sun 10/28/07 08:02 PM
How hard it has been for you to meet or even contact someone through this site?

sawes's photo
Thu 08/23/07 07:21 PM
Do you live completely alone? and How do you feel about that?

sawes's photo
Tue 07/31/07 05:25 PM
funny