Community > Posts By > jlove43

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:30 AM

Coffee...ahhhh, liquid lightning...I like it so strong the neighbors get the shakesscared ....laugh laugh

Good morning iamwaving

Jloveflowerforyou

Ruthflowerforyou

Good mornin' to ya! I've never been on here at this time. Gotta say, I kinda like it! I like my coffee like I like my men: strong and sweet. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:26 AM
Are spa treatments available also?

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:23 AM

blushing@cute comment, and 16? That's 11 years my junior! lol

Ok, then Yes. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:21 AM
Edited by jlove43 on Sun 04/11/10 07:22 AM
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: drinker drinker :heart: :heart: :heart: waving waving :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:21 AM
kerplunking

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:20 AM
It's been so long, I sure hope that when I finally do get a chance to lay a good smooch on a guy, that it's like riding a bicycle. Well, you know what I mean. OMG. I need more coffee. See? slaphead whoa

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:17 AM
Back at you, sweetie! flowers flowers

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:14 AM

You are absolutely correct as to the above information TTA. Only upgraded members or members that have been here for awhile can click on the "viewed me" at the top of the screen and see who viewed them. Mingle Plus was added not too long ago and includes the option of seeing who viewed your profile. It used to be given for free to users until that point. Now there is a fee.

Thank God, I thought I was going mad. Well, madder! Thanks for the clarification though jlove43

Gotcha covered. Glad to help. flowers

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:12 AM
Edited by jlove43 on Sun 04/11/10 07:12 AM
I would be in the "lack there of" category. sad sad sad

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:11 AM
Cute, but I have a son who is 16. So....I know, you've heard it before.....rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:08 AM
Oh, well thanks Terry for the tune. Sorry, still working on first cup of coffee..... Duh. slaphead

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:07 AM

i am thinking, why did i have to cut my hair, myself, after drinking some wine??? lol
drinker

Been there, done that. Minus the wine, thank God. Still didn't turn out very well. slaphead rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:06 AM

Awesome song, Ruth! I just listened to the whole thing! Mornin' Terry. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:05 AM
tight spaces

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 07:04 AM

TTA-good ones. I will try those for sure! Especially YMCA!

NJMom, I noticed that. I asked him to take the cushions off the couch and put them back, and he took one pillow off the couch, put it on top of the shelf, and put it back on the couch. Huh? :laughing:

I told him to have sex, he walked up to the screen and shook his finger at me. laugh laugh

Same thing happened to me! :laughing: I felt like I was in elementary school again. It was when I asked him to poop, and to give me the finger. Shame on me. slaphead :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:54 AM
TTA-good ones. I will try those for sure! Especially YMCA!

NJMom, I noticed that. I asked him to take the cushions off the couch and put them back, and he took one pillow off the couch, put it on top of the shelf, and put it back on the couch. Huh? :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:51 AM

I confess I did what I had to do and I'm sorry if people got their feelings hurt. But, I have recently learned to trust no one so it has to be this way.

I hate to steal your quote, but I would like to second that. Sometimes you just have to do what you have to do to protect yourself. You have to pick the weeds to get to the flowers. flowers

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:49 AM
Is anything really real?

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:49 AM

Sex is a physical release, your body is designed to respond. A passionate kiss on the other hand is a connection. Hopefully leading to the physical release but not required.bigsmile

:thumbsup: biggrin

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:46 AM

The "Recent Activity" box on your home page will show who just viewed you if you catch it around the time it happened, or haven't done much like viewing others, mailing, etc., that would push it down and out of the list.

I stated that on the prior page. flowerforyou

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25