Community > Posts By > jlove43

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:36 AM
waving waving drinker yawn

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:33 AM
Do we really understand most of what goes on here?

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:32 AM
Dress up like Dolly Parton and shop at Wal-Mart; because what store would be a better place to do it in? :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:29 AM
I hope your friend is okay, Mikey. :heart: :heart: :heart: brokenheart flowers flowers flowers

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:26 AM
Edited by jlove43 on Sun 04/11/10 06:41 AM

Jen...I am not an upgraded member and I can see 'who viewed me'...then again, I've been here for some time now. Maybe when they added the Premium Plus option, (which was fairly recent), they changed things up for the new members? Still Marvin, I'd contact a moderator to inquire if you aren't able to post in the 'Help' thread.

Yes, the Mingle Plus option was added as an "upgrade", which includes the ability to see who viewed you, as well as other options. It was given to you for free when you joined in 2007. It is obviously no longer available to newer users such as myself. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:23 AM

i appreciate all the helpful insight on my issue!

Any time, my friend. Anytime. Hope it helps! flowers

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:22 AM
Welcome. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:21 AM
Welcome. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:21 AM
Welcome.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:20 AM
Welcome. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:19 AM
Welcome.flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:15 AM
Edited by jlove43 on Sun 04/11/10 06:44 AM

The 'who viewed me' is NOT only for premium memebers. Marvin, you should be able to just click on the link "Who Viewed Me", right next to your picture on the My Account page.

shutterbug if you click that link, it automatically takes you to the MinglePlus payment page. I have tried it on both my PC and my mobile and get the same result everytime.

You are absolutely correct as to the above information TTA. Only upgraded members or members that have been here for awhile can click on the "viewed me" at the top of the screen and see who viewed them. Mingle Plus was added not too long ago and includes the option of seeing who viewed your profile. It used to be given for free to users until that point. Now there is a fee.

As a free member, which most of us are, you can see who viewed you by going to "My account" and looking to the right under "recent activity". However, keep in mind, that if a person is in "stealth mode", their profile will NOT appear as having viewed you. Many members use this.

Just wanted to help clarify. Hope this helps. flowerforyou

P.S. I have also heard that it can be tricky doing certain things through your mobile phone. That I do not know a lot about, as I use a computer. Sorry!

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:10 AM
Always love your pics! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:23 AM
My pleasure. Thank you for the extra commands to use, Redhead. I will definitely be trying those! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:20 AM
I just wanted to share with you the title of a great movie from December 2009. "It's Complicated" starring Meryl Streep, Alec Baldwin, and Steve Martin. I watched it last night and it was absolutely wonderful.

It's called a romantic comedy, and it did have some funny parts. But it is mainly a drama in my opinion. Many of you have probably already viewed it, but for those that haven't, you may wish to check it out.

It's light-hearted and really entertaining. I hope you like it if you do watch it. flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 12:20 AM
LA, you are pretty! I love that picture! flowerforyou

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 12:17 AM
Yellowrose, I think JAG deserves a promotion to mod after this display, don't you? He is strict!!! LMAO...:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 12:07 AM
I'm thinking the last four! laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 12:04 AM
Yes, he is! laugh laugh

no photo
Sun 04/11/10 12:02 AM
I'm thinking I just used the get a room room, and I feel better.:heart:

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25