Community > Posts By > crezyhours

crezyhours's photo
Fri 10/30/15 01:35 PM

crezyhours's photo
Thu 10/29/15 11:00 AM
Yes mr chance... In my first post i said that.. U r very right but i got help from few people who really advice me best.. I started to think on my first post as soon i got first reply... Now u hv to check duretion between both post... Its not so long but its also not short... I write wht i feel... I m not fake person.. I m real one.. My persinal life which i cant explore to my elders i just try to share here cos here lots of people who elders nd supportive who really take my metter seriously nd adviced me.. M folliwing them and trying best ... I respect everyone's reply cos they shareing matually .. I mean they not gonna any pay from me and they know this better... So inshort .. I trying to change .. Towards best ..

crezyhours's photo
Wed 10/28/15 07:44 AM
Thanks.. For all this wonderful wards...

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 06:25 AM
Hmm... I think i hv to try fairy's openion..

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 05:12 AM
If this is common thn whats the solution of this?

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 04:47 AM
I have happy life.. I m not so rich but cant say poor. middle class man ..i m merried..since last 6 years...
But i m feeling lonly sometimes... I feel tht i m missing something... I feel unhappy sometime i mean not happy not sad . Is this comman prob ??

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 04:25 AM
Thanks to all...

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 01:14 AM
She not want divirce.. She saying we hv to live life as just adjusment .. She nd me both not wanted to hurt eachother...

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 01:14 AM
She not want divirce.. She saying we hv to live life as just adjusment .. She nd me both not wanted to hurt eachother...

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 12:09 AM
Most of replies thats its cheating or unjustice with the wife and kids..

As much i know about life .. We all hv always two or more option about relation... Either we hold in same sitution and second option is to move on.

I know in a merried life.. If one is not happy that means both are noth happy... But we all know that every person have own personality and nature... For one partner its necessary not move on because after breakup he/she will need support love and care in short need accurs for stable life... But what if the other partner need to move on? Is there only love enough to stay together ? Sometimes people have to stay together because they hv no better option... A lady if decide to get divorce that means she feels that divorce is only one option but what happen whn she know after divorce she will gonna get more strugle nd hv to face lots of unwanted sitution... In that situation she accept that divorce is not working idea.. And she decide to give freedom to her compenion for live his life as he want.. With condition that in return he have to survive her and not think about divorse...

Now if this kind mutule deal hanppens than ????

crezyhours's photo
Mon 10/26/15 12:09 AM
Most of replies thats its cheating or unjustice with the wife and kids..

As much i know about life .. We all hv always two or more option about relation... Either we hold in same sitution and second option is to move on.

I know in a merried life.. If one is not happy that means both are noth happy... But we all know that every person have own personality and nature... For one partner its necessary not move on because after breakup he/she will need support love and care in short need accurs for stable life... But what if the other partner need to move on? Is there only love enough to stay together ? Sometimes people have to stay together because they hv no better option... A lady if decide to get divorce that means she feels that divorce is only one option but what happen whn she know after divorce she will gonna get more strugle nd hv to face lots of unwanted sitution... In that situation she accept that divorce is not working idea.. And she decide to give freedom to her compenion for live his life as he want.. With condition that in return he have to survive her and not think about divorse...

Now if this kind mutule deal hanppens than ????

crezyhours's photo
Sun 10/25/15 11:56 AM
First of all thanks very much to all of u for ur kind openions nd suggetions... I appriciate all ur wards... Spicially mr frank.. I agreed that .. Rights comes after responsibility... My intention is never direct u to hurt someone... I mean noone can feel happy by hurt someone... If i think that the metter i put here is match to my life than its my duty to stay in favour of my wife... As a husband i must have to discuss this first with my wife... Because her openian and views are must be prectical and productive... Its very hard to walk on the way of truth always... But we all hv not same stemina or power to face reality of life... Some can be king nd some can be solduire.. We all hv different life with different experiance... But my idia was about to give moral support .. Warm feelings that to show he/she not alone... Its about to make feel some needy persan tht life as human is special gift by god.. And they can be happy instade of feeling disapintment for haveing only responsible life... So please dont judge me wrong.

crezyhours's photo
Sun 10/25/15 01:31 AM
Edited by crezyhours on Sun 10/25/15 01:33 AM
1. As human all people hv right to be happy .. But some people face social problames in sach situation... If one is merried and his merrige was arrenge merrige than dont he hv right to have love if her wife not match with his nature???

2 some of merriec people happyly merried but because of financial or work prob they not able to live together.. In this situation .. His / her partner who feel lonly nd bore.. So why people like this not get right to hv someone else who also haveing same situation in life ?

3. Why people always belive that merried person who looking for date or relationship are always hunter for sex or only fun encounter???

4 we all have limited time in life only few years and if we lost all this time for moral and culture nd socity and ruin his/her feelings and desires nd wishes and dreams... Is this really appriciate ??

Waiting for views of all of u.. Either single or merried or divorcee or seperatef....