Community > Posts By > SamVito

SamVito's photo
Mon 03/08/10 10:30 AM

Never been to Iowa. I here it gets cold there. I think ya'll grow some mighty fine potatos..........smokin

your thinkin Idaho Iowa is corn

SamVito's photo
Sun 03/07/10 07:10 PM
you look great. I dont see you having a problem finding someone:wink:

SamVito's photo
Sun 03/07/10 05:50 PM
I cant seem to figure this thing out at all. I put up a ton of pics and gave a somewhat detailed description of myself and I still cant seem to get any hits. Even the people i email dint respond. I mean i know i am in iowa but is there anybody out there or am i the only one? Iowa freakin sux

SamVito's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:59 PM

or the ones who are 7' tall and have no answers in their profile,they make me even more curiousflowerforyou laugh drinker

you like those 7 feet tall guys dont you

SamVito's photo
Wed 03/03/10 05:58 PM

or the ones who are 7' tall and have no answers in their profile,they make me even more curiousflowerforyou laugh drinker

you like those 7 feet tall chicks dont you

SamVito's photo
Wed 03/03/10 07:36 AM
does anyone know of a good converter program (avi to dvd) because every one ive tried the dvd doesnt work in most dvd players. Hope someone can help

SamVito's photo
Wed 03/03/10 07:33 AM

No, the best is not that they haven't been longed on in over a month, it's that the profiles I favor are always in some other state.

That too and i got a car and everything i just dont have the time to drive 500 miles or more to meet someone

SamVito's photo
Wed 03/03/10 07:30 AM

not ALL the good girls are taken

Right??? I mean, come on, are we invisible? Well now, that could come in handy:tongue:

well i stand corrected

SamVito's photo
Wed 03/03/10 07:29 AM

You're not guaranteed a relationship simply because someone's profile is current, they might not return your interest, or once you get to know them, you might realize you're not a good match. Focus on the ones who are available and try to get to know them. I wish you luck.

Ive run into that also

SamVito's photo
Tue 03/02/10 07:48 PM
Ya know all i see when I look at a profile of someone that i might be interested in all i ever see is this Last Seen Over A Month Ago crap. Im getting real sick of it. Am i supposed to be condemned to a life of loneliness and misery or is it just my freaking luck that all the good girls are taken. Damn It All

SamVito's photo
Wed 02/24/10 08:01 AM
for some reason i am having a great deal of trouble finding people in my area. The people who I might have some interest in are last seen over a month ago or unresponsive. I do not want to get discouraged but i am unsure what to do in this situation. Any advice???

SamVito's photo
Tue 02/23/10 07:17 PM
Just seeing who is out there and saying hi everyone. Hope and wish luck to everyone at finding what they are looking for here.glasses